[GIVEAWAY] Piwi day 2015

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 607, May 26, 2015.

1. 23, please

Thanks!
  2. Number 26 please.

Thanks Piwi! :D
    607 likes this.
  3. I'll take 29 :) This is a very interesting giveaway :D
    607 likes this.
  4. I think I'll sit here and ask for number 2 while I don't even know who/what Piwi is. :cool:
    AyanamiKun and 607 like this.
  5. Number 19 please my good sir.
    607 likes this.
  6. Look at my profile picture ;)
    Before yesterday I had another picture of that same plush, and in a year I'll have a new one once again. It's been my favourite plush for years :)
    ShelLuser and AyanamiKun like this.
  7. Bump! :) I found Piwi back (I lose him so often xD) and took him with me to school. Threw him on the lockers >.< A friend jumped and grabbed it, though. Then, having went outside, another friend threw his keys in the bushes, we spent 30 minutes before we got it back :rolleyes:
    AyanamiKun, ShelLuser and haastregt like this.
  8. Number 21 please :)
    btw nice profile pic :D
    paddy86788 likes this.
  9. 24, please, if it's not already taken by the time I post this.
  10. Number 27 please.

Thanks 607 :D
    ShelLuser likes this.
  11. I'm not entering but figured this could use a small bump. Of course I dislike bumping threads so now I need to come up with something else... And what do you know, something occurred to me!

Maybe we could set up a Piwi appreciation thread / build somewhere? Somehow, somewhere that sounds like something fun to do :) And with a little luck the upcoming chosen Piwi King (or Queen) could then pose there to make the ultimate Piwi screenshot?

Guess we'd mostly need yellow, white/blue-ish and black blocks 8) And it probably also helps if you can actually come up with some kind of design 8)
    607 and codygraw101 like this.
  12. When does it end
  13. 30 is a number right?

I will take that.
    I don't think 30 is a letter...
  14. I shall take 18!
  15. I'll take 27, Mr. Piwi!
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  16. Haha, sounds cool!

I quote CSA from yesterday (not literally of course, and translated to English, but I'll try to get as close as something): "Kind of cool that so many people are fans of Piwi, and I may just touch him." :p

There are four spots still open!
    codygraw101 and ShelLuser like this.
  17. 24 please