[Giveaway] My 3rd EMC Year

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by CaptainCraft300, Aug 6, 2015.

?

What is your favorite EMC event out of these:

Fire Floor 12 vote(s) 21.4%
Mob Arena 12 vote(s) 21.4%
Creature Capture 2 vote(s) 3.6%
Friday/Thursday Night Miners 13 vote(s) 23.2%
Death Events 4 vote(s) 7.1%
Pvp (Staff vs World etc) 13 vote(s) 23.2%
  1. Aw, looks like I'm too late :/
    Anyway, thanks for doing this! :)
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  2. These are all taken, please check the updated list. I do all of these in order of comments, so if someone said the number before you, they get it even if I haven't updated the list yet.
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  3. I don't know if this has now been taken, but the slot is empty, so 36 please :)
  4. I had 36 chosen and he had 32, but you put me on 32 and told him to choose another number and left 36 open :p
  5. So I got 36?
  6. Please check my post. Georgeashington took 36, i took 32. Both were still free. However, you've put georgeashington down as 32 and told me that it isn't open? Let me know what's up here as I'm hugely confused :p
    georgeashington likes this.
  7. I give up. 36 is the last one, but someone else got it. Thanks anyway
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  8. Pretty sure not cj as Kat had it chosen last night
  9. Yeah I made a little error there, haha, you got 32 and georgeashington is on 36, sorry about that. There were so many entries at once that I got confused.
  10. No problemo, It's early for me so i got confused at myself haha. Thanks for sorting it out, and congratulations once again :D
  11. Wait. So I would have been able to join?
    I don't understand it anymore xD
    captaincraft300 likes this.
  12. I'm pretty sure I took the last number last night 607. With that being 32. So as of 11.39 last night, the list was full :)
    607, AyanamiKun, Deadmaster98 and 2 others like this.
  13. So now we wait for two weeks. :D
    607, Deadmaster98 and captaincraft300 like this.
  14. Pretty much haha
  15. First off, wow, that's a long time! Happy 3 years! Secondly...I can't help but notice you said a number between 1 and 50...but...did not specify...WHOLE NUMBERS. In that case I'll take 3.14, thanks!

Hehe, in all seriousness though...sniff. (╯︵╰,)
    607 and captaincraft300 like this.
  16. Haha I see what you did there.
  17. Approximately a week until the winners will be randomly picked and everyone gets their 500r!
    ThaKloned and Deadmaster98 like this.
  18. The winners are in:

5th Place: Dubchef
    4th Place: LtCaptainMe
    3rd Place: f_builder_sDaNub
    2nd Place: TromboneSteve
    1st Place: b0bbythebuild3r

The prizes will be mailed to these 5 people, and the money will be sent too. All entrants will recieve their 500r tomorrow (6th September).
  19. Congratz to all winners! and thanks again CptCraft for doing this giveaway!
  20. 500r! #SoRich! Thanks btw!