[GIVEAWAY/CONTEST] Guess how many YouTube comments I've made

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by 607, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Hi, it's me again!

There will be three winners. All three will win a book that I will write at some point. Usually I keep the content of the book private to the winners and myself, but this time I will write something general about my experience with YouTube that I will also publish on my homepage. Of course it will still be a 607 signature!
    Besides that, there are the following prizes:
    1st place - 250,000 rupees and a 100k member's item of your choice
    2nd place - 100,000 rupees and a Can Opener
    3rd place - 50,000 rupees and a Nutcracker
  2. Thanks for your guesses, but I think I should be able to get a lot more! ;)
    I posted it in-game this morning but nobody entered through it, it looks like. :p
    luckycordel likes this.
  3. I'd like to say something about how you are doing, but I won't, as that... wait, just to be safe I will just end this post here. :rolleyes:
    OriginalScuf likes this.
  4. Oh, I forgot about this! Here's a bump, you can still enter.
  5. I will probably compile the results today. :) Still some time to get your guess in if you haven't!
  6. Well, that's it for the contest!
    Most people were very far off! But if I had guessed myself, I might have been too. ;)
    20 people made a guess.
    The three winners are as follows:
    1. Tuqueque, 18675
    2. naMrorriM, 23456
    3. MelleTheHundred, 9990
    The actual number was 17036!
    What 100k member's item would you like, tuqueue? :)
  7. I honestly forget what I put. :p
    607 and Raaynn like this.
  8. Whatever the number of comments, it was many..
    :D
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  9. You were in fourth place!
    Here's the full list of entries (some edited as they included extra text), with in the first column the name, in the second column the guess, and in the third column the difference between the guess and the actual number. I hope nobody minds their entry being made public. :p
    Lukas3226, Egeau, Tuqueque and 5 others like this.
  10. Prizes sent out! Except for the book, which I won't write very soon, as I have to write things for an actually pressed magazine, which I consider more important. I even sent 50k to an inactive player by accident. :p Oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    naMrorriM and Tuqueque like this.
  11. Wow, March. I knew I had been procrastinating this for a while, but not that long. :p I actually wrote about this subject earlier this month, but it turned out very rambly, and is probably not interesting to read. I did find out something interesting: my comment that were made on deleted videos are still in the backup! But now what do I do, write something else, which I'll probably put off for a while too, or just put the ramble in a book? :p I could also try improve on the ramble and add some nice formatting now that it's possible again, maybe...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯