[GIVEAWAY] Call for new Donkey Breeders!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by CoffeeAffinity, Mar 14, 2017.

1. I'd like to enter too.
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  2. Me, I'm in! I breed some now but they are not anywhere near that level of donkey!
  3. Slight problem, I think you put the wrong url in the insert image option. When you are looking at the image through imgur just right click the image and click the option open image in new tab, thats the url you use.
  4. Fixed it for you :)
  5. Thanks, I never uploaded an image on here before : )
  6. BERMP! Today's the last day to enter! Make sure your entry is valid so you will have a chance to win!
  7. Lol, surprised no one asked why I didn't post the results on April 1st (and/or the 2nd depending on your time zone). Without further ado, I will now share the results of the giveaway! (I selected 3 winners from the 25 valid entries via random number generator and also randomized what prize the winners got, also no re-randomizes were taken)

Crafter31211 won the 126 Speed pair!
    ThaKloned won the 127 Speed pair!!
    AhsokaTower won the 128 Speed pair!!!

Congrats to the 3 winners! I hope you enjoy your prizes and my attempt to spread the donkey market out was successful!
  8. Congrats y'all!
  9. gratz 2 all the winners & thx 4 doing give away Phoenix! ^.^
  10. Wow! Thanks so much. Congrats to the other winners and thanks to all who participated. What a wonderful giveaway and a very big thanks to the host of the giveaway.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  11. Congrats to everyone ! I'm sure the donkey market will explode now thanks to you :)!
    PhoenixAffinity and ShelLuser like this.