[GIVEAWAY] Call for new Donkey Breeders!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by CoffeeAffinity, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Introduction:
    Greetings fellow EMCers! This event, based on the title is a request to get more players interested in entering 1 of the 2 sub categories of the Horse Market, aka the Donkey Market. I'm not just asking for players to go down to 1 of my multiple shop locations to buy the donkeys I'm selling (though that would be nice), I want to get players a head start by hosting this giveaway!

Why EMC really needs more Donkey Breeders (feel free to skip if your already a donkey breeder):
    The Donkey Market is a relatively new market that gained popularity in early 2016, since then it has grown as more and more players started to acquire 120 speed donkey's for breeding. Despite this market being around for about a year, it is still in its infancy and can be improved upon! Me and my group of partners are some of the only major donkey breeders at this day and age, and competition is what drives business, this is what the Donkey Market needs! And also, who doesn't want a 130 Speed Donkey (and if you would rather sell, I can guarantee you someone will pay at least 1mil for it)!

Prizes:
    Now for the exciting part, what's the prize? This giveaway will be granting gifts to 3 lucky players who participate! The following items listed will be given out to the winners:

A pair of 128 Speed Donkeys!!!
    A pair of 127 Speed Donkeys!!
    A pair of 126 Speed Donkeys!

There are only 9 128 Speed Donkeys (as far as I've seen) that exist on EMC, and only 5 players who own them! Become the 6th member of the 128 club!

How to enter:
    In order to enter the giveaway, all you need to do is post that you would like to enter plus a screenshot/picture/video of a horse, donkey or mule (Irl or MC). Memes are acceptable :)

No alts please! The main goal for this giveaway is to get more players to become donkey breeders, but those who are already breeding donkeys and want a chance to get better breeders are welcome to enter!

Deadline:
    The winners will be chosen on the 1st of April, entries will be closed on that day so make sure you enter before then! All players who enter will be assigned a number and the 3 winners will be chosen via RNG (random number generator). The winners will be announced and the prizes will be mailed, good luck everyone!
  2. Player entries:
    ThaKloned
    finch_rocks_1
    AhsokaTower
    SkeleTin007
    Equinox_Boss
    TheApostrophe
    ExExUnderscore
    Gartanno
    GeneralWillikers
    SirTah
    DrMadFate
    JohnKid
    AyanamiKun
    EmpireMall
    ManiacMustache
    Will_McNab
    OmarWrongChat
    Alaenia
    TakenID
    crafter31211
    cj12115
    Dee6983
    Carconductor
    Icestra
    mjnoe70
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. 1 entry please :)
    Equinox_Boss and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  4. I will enter, :D

Equinox_Boss and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  5. I love this so much here is what I will show you.
    Edit: I'm entering
    PhoenixAffinity and Equinox_Boss like this.

6. Another meme I saw kind scared me...

I AM ENTERING
    AhsokaTower and PhoenixAffinity like this.

7. I haven't bred donkeys before... sounds fun and a nice change from horsies. :p

(Also it would be a crying shame if the above donkey didn't make the thread.)
  8. Yay donkeys :p im entering
    Heres a lil donk meme :>
    https://imgur.com/a/Ah7tT

(Idk how to get the actual pic, but im on mobile so it wont really work out)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. I would like to enter
  10. Thanks for doing this and I am entering!! Although this isn't funny I found it quit beautiful and I find it looks like some valuable dust got stuck in the horses main...I love valuable junk. On second thought that is not junk in the horses hair rather some beautiful flowers, my eyes these days! But its still so beautiful, love white flowers!!

11. This one just reminds me of a horse I rode IRL. He was a 27 year old baby, but he looked like this and was very sweet.

Except for the time he knocked me off, running back to the barn. Then stepped on my foot.

I didn't hold it against him though :p Also, I would like to enter.
  12. my horsie no love me anymore :(

when i added donkey 2 my stable it was allright, but ever since Asuka (llama) was added my horsie got jelly ^.^

and i want 2 enter 2 pls! and thx 4 ur help! ^.^