[Giveaway] April Foools!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Kaddrii, Mar 26, 2019.

?

Will you miss me?

Yes! A ton!! 9 vote(s) 52.9%
No, I've never really liked you. 4 vote(s) 23.5%
I don't know, I've never met you. 7 vote(s) 41.2%
I don't know what EMC will do without you!! 6 vote(s) 35.3%
I'll drag you back here before your gone!!!! 8 vote(s) 47.1%
Why did you put three "o"s in the title??? 8 vote(s) 47.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hey there fellow Minecrafters! :D

So, if you don't already know, I will be taking a "coffee break" come April Fools to sort out all the problems and blessings of IRL! :p
    But, April Fools is cool, so with my fame and fortune (lol) I'll be doing a giveaway!
    Without further ado, let's begin!

Entree
    I love AMAs, but I'm not going to make it required, although I do love AMAs ;)

To enter, tell me something that I don't know about yourself, and something that you know about me! Your original post number will be used to choose a winner :D

If you need examples
    HazardousCode: I like books and you played Roblox before Minecraft
    Cam7051: We both love anime
    Stnywitness: I sold you expensive iron when you joined EMC and your first username was Diamondlover1200

Prizes
    1st place winner: Will get to choose what Foxy_Kitty's Minecraft username will be for a month + 20,000 rupees!
    2nd place winner: Will get to choose what Foxy_Kitty's forum profile photo will be for a month + 15,000 rupees!
    3rd place winner: Will get to choose what Foxy_Kitty's discord profile photo will be for a month+ 5,000 rupees!
    Make sure everything is Minecraft + EMC + Discord appropriate!!
    Please don't do anything offending or rude!!

Try to say something that other people haven't!

Thanks, and happy April Fools! :D
  2. I uhh....make comics......jk
    I aspire to be a full time author as well as a Computer Engineer or Medic...haven't decided yet. All your skins had ears on them
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  3. I have been on EMC longer than Tbird :p
    You had changed your name to Mocha_Frap, then changed it back again
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  4. My og name was Agarc115 and that was my alts for awhile I know there was a extra o somewhere in the name mocha_frap ;)
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  5. My summer plans involve making a website with resources for people in my state that have cerebral palsy. :)

You choose cute profile pictures :D
    Foxy_Kitty and Sprhyngtime like this.
  6. Yussss, the power to chose someone else's name, lesgo
    Part of my nightly getting-ready-for-bed routine includes sending dog photos to three of my friends.
    You do art C:
    Foxy_Kitty, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  7. I build toys for grownups! :D
    You married my buddy Benny. :)
    Foxy_Kitty and 607 like this.
  8. That's nice, you won't even be around during that month. :p
    My entry is coming later! (Providing I don't forget)
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  9. My first favourite band was originally a pop punk band,
    and you are currently constructing a bridge on emc, right?

Thank you for this giveaway by the way!
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  10. You're hosting a giveaway, and I enjoy memes!
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  11. I aspire to be A constitutional Lawyer and one day make it to the Supreme Court
    Foxy_Kitty and luckycordel like this.
  12. Why do two people not really like me???????????? :-o
    Hehe... :p
    For a second I was very confused, but then I got it! I'm happy to know that you remember skybridge :D

YW! :)
    That's really cool belac! :D
    Don't forget to post the second part to your entree!
  13. I love to find four leaf clovers all the time basically and Happy almost April Fools ;)
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  14. I am a parkour master. Builder. I am okay at parkour, but I have built some terribly hard parkour courses in the past. I will be working on making the rest of my head parkour courses as time progresses.
    You are making a giant thing displaying a ton of player's names. What for? I think you said you were bored....
    (PM me if I get anything/anything important happens. I have a feeling this thread will have a lot of retorts I don't want spamming my alert feed.)
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  15. I am in a thing called nycos choir

You are the best fox on emc
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  16. Oh my gosh nothing has made me feel happier than that compliment :'D
    luckycordel likes this.
  17. Okay!
    ... this is hard.
    I'm too well-known and too open to assume that anything isn't known by you. :p
    Unless it's something really mundane or small...
    Hm, I know something I think you don't know, and which is somewhat interesting! The oldest file with data written by me is from the previous century. :D
    Something I know about you: you like Gaming_Comander's comics, but as far as I recall haven't appeared in them (might be wrong, though :3).
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  18. I don't know a lot about you! :p
    I do love them :D I appear occasionally, but normally as a small character. I try my best to be as active as I can on his thread, though! :)
    607 likes this.
  19. {checks every single box in the poll}

Me : i have ridden one of the steepest roller coasters in america (it was the steepest in the world when it opened in 2008). read the stats btw, that thing is insaneeee

it remains as the most terrifying thing i have ever done to this day, however my best friend whom i dragged onto the ride with me to help me cope with anxiety rode the 200 foot tall speed demon located a section next to the ride. the only other ride he got on was with me on the black track roller coaster at the end of that skyrush video

You : you were playing skywars one time and ran into someone who had a nearly identical skin as you

on that same server i beat xSkitzie in TNT run and she still has no idea we were in the round together

I may have some ama questions in the future but as of now i have nothing
    607, MoreMoople and Foxy_Kitty like this.
  20. Lol :p
    That roller coaster looks CRAZY!! I would NEVER do that XD
    I have a fear of heights :3
    ArkonXT likes this.