(Giveaway + AMA) 3/1 Anniversary on EMC

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by AncientTower, Oct 7, 2018.

1. I guess maybe if I had grown up with donuts, I might have liked them. But I think the first time I saw them was as a teen.
    AncientTower likes this.
  2. *gasp* omg thats so sad
    AncientTower likes this.
  3. Heya Congrats for the guveaway!

What's your favourite color?

Which is your favourite shop on EMC?

DO u prefer Aikar or Krysy?
    AncientTower likes this.
  4. Well in America ive been told they sometimes eat the for breskfast but im in Canada, as youve heard, and in my family, getting a donut is a huge treat.
    Whats your favourite kind of donut? Mine is apple fritters :p
    AncientTower and 607 like this.
  5. Thanks!

I've been asked this several times and my answer is always Red and Blue. It's funny cause I'll say my favorite is Red but I wear a ton of blue.

I actually like the Official EMC shop before they closed it down. I do go to some player shops but I have not been to all so It would be unfair of me to say i like this person over this person.

lol, I've talked to Krysyy more and am more comfortable conversation wise with her so, sorry Aikar you lost this round to Kryssy.

we love the same donuts... :eek:
    607 likes this.
  6. Yay! Maybe we should add them to minecraft and go on cafe dates :p
    AncientTower likes this.
  7. Do I like Strawberry milk or Chocolate milk.

I like them both but my go to will always be strawberry but you know sometimes you just crave Chocolate.
    MoreMoople and SkeleTin007 like this.
  8. Did u ever have those straws filled with like stuff that flavoured your milk as it went through it?
    MoreMoople likes this.
  9. Yeah, I remember those. Never really cared for them as sometimes the flavor ran out before the milk.
    Foxy_Kitty and 607 like this.
  10. Adding items to the giveaway list. Meteor Bow, Prancer, Vixen, Omneos, Liberty Sword, Candy Cane Sword, Iron support voucher. Quite possibly more items to be added.

Drawing will be tomorrow, so you still have today to enter.

I like drinking tea.
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  11. Huh, that sounds interesting! It doesn't sound like something that would be successful, though; and I guess it wasn't, as otherwise I'd probably have heard of them or seen them before. :p

12. I had these a few years ago... They taste alright, but like tower said, sometimes the flavor runs out before the milk.
    Foxy_Kitty and 607 like this.
  13. Have added to the list again.. 2016 Holiday Candle, Spooky Egg, Cupid Bow, 2017/2018 B-Day cakes, Empire waffle, Turkey Slicer and maybe more.

I'm thinking everyone that's entered so far will walk away with something.
    Foxy_Kitty and MoreMoople like this.
  14. I used to hate them. Even now I don't want to just have a drink of milk.

Would you rather see 10 minutes into your future or 10 minutes into the future of someone else right now?

And is there only one winner getting all of those or more winners?
  15. Probably 10 minutes into my own future.

Nope. I'd have stated that in the original post. If I'm correct everyone that has entered will walk away with something.
    Foxy_Kitty, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  16. Thread is locked until I do the drawing today as yesterday was the last day to enter the giveaway.

I'll be using random.org to do the drawing. Each person that entered is on a list from first poster to last poster. I've assigned a number to each prize and will go down the list of entries and whatever number random.org comes up with is will be the prized for that person. Everyone is guaranteed one prize as my prizes outnumbered the entries.
    MoreMoople and Foxy_Kitty like this.
  17. Sorry everyone been super busy today but I did random.org and everyone was found to be a winner.

So I'll mail out the prize random.org landed on for you. I also decided instead of one person walking away with 100k that each of you will get 4545 rupees. Shout out to Equinox_Boss for donating the rupees. Also each entry will also get a bonus in the mail with their prize.
  18. Thanks for doing this giveaway :)
    AncientTower likes this.
  19. Thank you all for all the questions and thanks for entering the giveaway. I hope you all like what you got.

All mail and rupees have been sent out........... Each person that entered had received one item of the giveaway list plus 4545 rupees and one bonus item a head from my alt AncientHalloween.

Items came from my vault that I purchased.
    Heads came from my alt 22 for this event and 13 from last years all total there are only 35 of his AncientHalloween heads out there.
    Rupees donated by Equinox_Boss.
  20. Thanks AncientTower, for the head and the ruppes. :)
    AncientTower and 607 like this.