(Giveaway + AMA) 3/1 Anniversary on EMC

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by AncientTower, Oct 7, 2018.

1. I'll keep this brief so you all ask me questions and I ans
    wer them and you'll be assigned a number in the order you post. one number per person, no alt accounts please keep it fair.

October 2015-October 2018 Player Years
    October 2017-October 2018 Staff Years

Prizes:

2x Diamond Support voucher
    1x Gold Support Voucher

1x Marlix Bow
    1x Trick or Treat Bundle
    1x Netherhound
    1x Minecon Earth T-Shirt
    1x Meteor Bow
    1x Prancer
    1x Vixen
    1x Omneos
    1x Liberty Sword
    1x Candy Cane Sword
    1x Iron support voucher
    ESCD Shovel
    Holiday Axe
    Pot of Gold
    Turkey Slicer

Ender Blade
    Spooky Egg
    2017 B-Day cake
    2018 B-Day cakes
    Empire waffle
    100k Sharpshoter Bow
    2016 EMC New Years Empire firework

2016 Holiday Candle

Cupid Bow
    Also 100k rupees will be given out thanks to Equinox_Boss
    Giveaway ends Sunday October 21st. That's 2 full weeks for this ama + giveaway.
  2. Woot! Congratulations on these anniversaries! :)

Do you still remember how you found EMC? (if yes, how?)

What is/are your favourite part(s) of being staff on EMC?

How are you doing today? :)

Thanks for the giveaway! :)
  3. Congrats! :)

What is your favorite color?

What is one of the biggest impacts EMC has had on your life?

What was one of the hardest things when you were in mod training?
  4. I wanted to play on a non faction server so I asked google to show me the top non faction minecraft servers and EMC was one of them. Me being a fan of Star wars liked the server name and so I tried it out and I'm still here.

I guess for me my favorite parts of being staff
    would have to be getting to help people out more than i could as non staff. Like handling outpost claims and seeing builds that players have built but not shared images of. You guys have incredible stuff out in the wild and it's cool for me to see it and share in the secret.

I'm doing well today, thanks. It's beginning to be an actual Fall season and I love the hot
    warmth of Summer so I'm having to adjust to the cooler temps. How are you today?

My favorite color is red but I tend to
    wear a lot of blue colored clothing. So consciously it's red but subconsciously it must be blue.

Biggest impacts is that it's become a safe haven. A place to relax when the real world isn't relaxing.

One of the hardest things during training for me was essays that had to be written fully explaining
    what should and shouldn't be done during certain situations. The essays
    were one thing but the toughest part was holding back and taking time to go over everything instead of rushing through it all.
  5. Hey congrats Tower :)

1. What is your best build on EMC?

2. What is your favorite block on EMC?

3. What is your favorite smp?
    Smooshed_Potato and AncientTower like this.
  6. Happy to hear that! :) Here it's suddenly become a lot colder too, takes some getting used to. :p I'm doing well myself, did quite a bit of homework today finally. :D Still having trouble with keeping up and being productive, but the second half of today was good. ;)

Guess I might as well ask a few more questions. :p

Where did your minecraft name(s) come from?

What is your favourite non-staff thing to do on EMC?

And I also guess I'll keep it at that, others need to still have some questions left to ask too. :p
    607, Smooshed_Potato and AncientTower like this.
  7. Congrats and
    What was it like to become staff

Emm we got to ask what's ur fav music and band

And last but not lest where did u get ur profile picture?
    Smooshed_Potato and AncientTower like this.
  8. Awesome! Congrats!

What is your favorite promo?

What is your favorite custom item?

What is your favorite food?

If you could pick one, sweet or savory?

Is a hotdog a sandwich or a taco?

What is your favorite minecraft block?

What is your favorite color?
    AncientTower likes this.
  9. Congrats and thanks for the giveaway.
    What was the harder thing you had to do as a moderator?
    What do you like to do in MC? (mining, building, fighting and etc)
    AncientTower and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  10. Heya!
    My best build... Thats a tough one because I stink at building. I have many builds that I enjoy but I wouldn't call any my "best" but I have parts of builds that I'd say were good. But if I have to pick one I'd say my attempt at a mansion in town which is now on an alts res. I start a lot of builds but I never seem to finish.

Favorite block, not sure I have a favorite but I do use Stone brick and Dark Oak a lot. So perhaps a tie between those two.

I don't play favorites, I just play... I don't know cause I have an End base on smp1 my home plots on smp2 an abandoned 3 house build on smp3, nothing on smp4, I use to go to MissFables gold farm on smp5, town tree farm is on smp6, while my main outpost is on smp7, and I help maintain and use the pwu farms on smp8, and I do nothing on smp9, and Utopia I where i breed horses. They are all my favorite minus 3, 4, 9 and sometime 6 cause I only go there sometimes to get my wood on.

I ran a Boy Scouts Climbing Tower at my local camp, where everyone called me Tower. CallMeTower but Originally I wanted it to sound mystical AncientTower but when I created the user name I had tried out so many names that mojang kept saying everything was taken and I accidentally created the account as CallMeTower but I did try out the name JesseJames_ cause I like that Collin Farrel movie where he plays Jesse James.

Favorite non staff thing is to go out into the wild and build an outpost from scratch for fun for a week or two and then just abandon it.

It was ecstatically exciting, I can help people more as a staff and I am still a player myself so it's the best of both worlds.

I like all types. My playlists are not all one genre it's a mix and match. Favorite band Nirvana.

I got the Halloween one off of google images by typing in Halloween pumpkins.
  11. Damn, you really are ancient! Congrats!

Lets keep the questions going...

Who would you look for on here for musical advice?

If you could pick one odd superpower that isn't one of the main ones (like invisibility) what would it be?

In times of need... your friends come to you to look for _____ advice. (fill in the blank, this isnt a question but who cares!)

Who is your biggest motivation and influence?
    AncientTower likes this.
  12. Favorite promo would have to be the original lucky rabbits foot because I suggested it and they made it and acknowledged my part in coming up with it.

The Eggcelent wand is technically a promo but it is great for saving rupees when egging un breedable mobs.

Just like and Ninja Turtle or electric hamsters, Pizza is my favorite.

I choose sweet.

Sandwich is a broad term, so I'll go with that because Burgers are my next favorite food.

As I stated in an earlier post I don't have a favorite but I tend to build a lot with stone Brick and dark oak.

Said this one too earlier but my head says red but my heart makes me think sometimes it's blue.

Thank!
    It's easy to ban people for breaking the rules, it's harder to hear the sincere apology in their ban appeal and to truly think they mean it.

I like mining when I have to, Not a good builder but I do like creating houses for makeshift bases, and I'm down to fight the mobs for they need to die.

lol, I kept trying to reply to you post but I see you deleted it and made the same one again..

I don't know cause so many people on here like to share music. I tend to just go with what I like whether others like it or not.

Is Teleportation one of the big ones? If not I'd love that ability.. Image you wake up in your bedroom and you teleport to starbucks then to beach to see the sun rise. Relax and then go about your day.. If Not teleport than I'd have to say uncontrollable time travel cause then everyday is an adventure.

That fill in the blank has the Beatles song Let it Be stuck in my head now.

Harry Potter because of this line.
    "Every great wizard in history has started out as nothing more than what we are now: students. If they can do it, why not us?"

13. Congrats!!!

What’s your favorite promo?
    AncientTower likes this.
  14. Last night or the night before I had a dream where I figured out that was possible... I thought "Wow, why do I only find out about this now... I've wasted a lot of time by travelling to places...".

Why are you using a scary (or at least it seems like it's intended to be) profile picture?
    What's your favourite forum game? (it can be one that's been abandoned)
    MoreMoople and AncientTower like this.
  15. Thanks!
    I said earlier the luck rabbits foot cause I had a hand in its creation. But out of everything I enjoy the IDay bundles.

I found the pic on google, it's an attention grabber.

I really liked Deal or no deal but I enjoy Guess that word too.
    607 likes this.
  16. Congrats AncientTower!
    What's your favourite season? (I also changed my profile to match the season) Mine is fall because of Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Remembrance day, not to mention the colours and the pumpkins 🎃
    AncientTower likes this.
  17. Congrats
    What is your favourite mob (both custom emc mobs and regular minecraft mobs)?
    If you could have one players head which player would you behead?
    Do you like cheese?
    AncientTower likes this.
  18. Thanks and nice profile pic..

My favorite season is Summer cause I enjoy the heat of the sun beating down upon my face and swimming in the coolish warm waters on the hot days.

Thanks!

I like breeding horses and donkeys but I'm excited about the dolphins in 1.13. As of a custom mob I'd have to say the enraged shulkers as I like to fight them close up.

Tough one because there are so many unique style heads out there but I wouldn't mind a JesusPower2 head cause a block of weird blue fuzz.

I love cheese, especially when it's deep fried.

19. No ones asked me about my favorite soda/pop, anyway it's Barq's Root Beer.
    MoreMoople likes this.
  20. I just want to know what your favorite pair of socks are? Pic required :p