[Giveaway] 7 Avalaunchers

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Moms_CreditCard, Dec 25, 2015.

?

Did you enjoy your Christmas?

Poll closed Jan 1, 2016.
Yes 28 vote(s) 71.8%
No 2 vote(s) 5.1%
Still celebrating it... 6 vote(s) 15.4%
I don't celebrate it... 3 vote(s) 7.7%
  1. Got a new MC account. :p
  2. wowowow....
    It seems not normal to me that you would get all those things I am reading here as a gift... When I think of a gift, I think of a new book, or pencils, or something else that you can buy for a bit.
    I got a book, and some Pigma Microns. I am happy with that :)
    Patr1cV and SteamingFire like this.
  3. I got a whole box of nothing for Christmas :D

We don't do presents at home, we do that at another certain Dutch holiday...
  4. Welcome to American Consumerism...
    SteamingFire likes this.
  5. I got a Chrome Book, Whoooo, Now my mumbel and Minecraft can work without breaking on me :p
  6. I got a diamond voucher, and irl I got a new phone =D
  7. I got "Merry Christmas" text messages from faraway friends :D
    Probably hugs and a family dinner to come ^^

Edit: oh yeah, i forgot that my cousin also gave me clothes and a wallet. And mom got flowers to "lift up the spirit of the house". And dad got a strange car-emergency thing that lets you smash your windows and slash your seat belt in case you're ever stuck inside your car during a dangerous accident.

Somehow, i end up remembering everything non-materialistic *.*

Edit2: the more i read your comments about what you guys got, the more i remember that i got other materialistic things, too.
    But seriously, if everyone just gave me a hug for a present, i'd be more happy than if everyone got me clothes/candy/high-tech stuff.
  8. I got £70 a new mouse and headphones, diamond supporter {expect me to be blue tomorrow} and some chocolate/sweets
  9. Best gift: Another Holiday with my children and family. (also a new laptop)
  10. XBox 1 Fallout 4 Star Wars Battlefront Books Candy Money Dora Cereal (I swear on my life) and some other things
    padde73 likes this.
  11. I got a new phone. I did also get razer keyboard and mouse :)
  12. I got a shower scrubby (no joke) and some good clothes. Plus some candy for a stocking gift. :D
    No electronics this year. (I need no other things in that category anyway...:))
  13. i got a Ninebot 1E+
  14. I got a new jeans and a new mouse for my lap top.
  15. i got fancy socks :D
    and they payed my tickets for a festival :p
    chocolat :D
    2 books :)
    thats all and i'm very happy :D
    merry christmas
  16. I got a bottle of good whiskey!
    SteamingFire likes this.
  17. The notable things are:
    • $145
    • Two Doctor Who models
    • The entire Divergent series
    • A S'mores maker
    • Lots of clothes
    • A calendar of adorable animals <3
    • More peppermint bark than I could eat in a year.
    SteamingFire and Rhythmicaly like this.
  18. I got... probably nothing since we haven't opened Christmas presents and I know at least half the presents under the tree are for my parents. :p
  19. for christmas I got this sweet new rainbow keyboard & a few clothes. Im getting older cause my presents all consist of money now and I love it.
  20. I've received ferrero rocher chocolates :3 yum