[ENDED] 500k for my 1000th Day!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ThaKloned, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Congrats on 1000 days! I play so I can collect things and also make Rundercaster suffer
    mjnoe70, Floorfne and ThaKloned like this.
  2. A noble cause. I suppose collecting stuff is decent too...
    ThaKloned likes this.
  3. Congrats on 1000 days! It is a big achievement.

Back when I hit my 1000 days I made a special skin and had a giant drop party in my Event Tower. Which brings me to why I play EMC. I like big and ambitious projects and no game has let me be more innovative and creative with my projects as Minecraft has. And no server has let me have so much fun with my projects like EMC. Another big thing is the great community. No gaming server I have ever seen has this good of a community. This is an outstanding community where (most of the time) everyone gets along. I have 101 games in my Steam library that most of them I am still waiting to play and beat, but I spend hours of my day on EMC and not playing those games so that just shows EMC is doing something right. And that's why I play EMC.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  4. Happy 1000th day!

The thing i love most about this server is the tight community other servers don't have. on other servers nobody seems t0 know each other unless the know them in real life. here you seem to know everyone or at least seen their name online before and if you haven't your friend probably has! I feel like since I've started I've made so many great friends and been on so many exiting adventures with hopefully many more to come.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  5. Congrats on 1k. I play to make friends and attempt to find old ones from years back
    ThaKloned likes this.
  6. Hmm, a reason why I play this server...

Well, one reason would be that my sister, soundlessvoice, was playing on this server and I wanted to see what it was about.

I also didn't understand minecraft as a game at the time. I always thought it was a stupid game about placing blocks. I may be a hypocrite because I also played a lot of Terraria on the Xbox at that time. So I just decided to join. To be honest, hated it at first. The reason being, I didn't know it would be that difficult. I did play Xbox minecraft but not that often. So I was not used to PC at all, and I had a laptop which I evidently trashed while trying to download optifine (Little did I know I downloaded an ad from Adf.ly, so stupid 12 year old me died a bit inside).

So I guess that is my reason, because I didn't want to be left out.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  7. 1000 daze! Congratulations mate!

... And I play here for same reason as you, my daughter (and the boys) who introduced me into playing last year with them... and after finding this server I am still here!
    ThaKloned likes this.
  8. Congratulations on 1000!

I play here beacause of the community, as well. People I met in game are soo cool and very generous. EMC wouldn't be the same without the community. :) Also, the promos are those epic items, that drives me to collect all of them.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  9. Congrats on 1,000 days!

I play on EMC not only because its the most unique server I know of, but also because of how many friends I have made since early last year. Awesomeshepherd, Wyntyrraevyn, JDHallows, TBird1128, MahoganyMal, ChristheHylian, RavenQueen02, and Robobozo are only some of the amazing friends I've made over the last year and a half and make being on this server just that much more fun.
    SkeleTin007 and ThaKloned like this.
  10. Congrats on 1000th days, I play here just to build and collect the special items
    ThaKloned likes this.
  11. Congrats on 1000 days! Seems like you've had a lot of fun here. I actually was considering leaving about a year ago, then I realized that I couldn't because I have three reses of things to finish and also I knew that I would miss the community, which is a huge factor for me. Without the community, EMC wouldn't be EMC! So that's the reason I play is because of the friendly community.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  12. Congrats on 1k!

Two of my friends showed me empire one night a handful of years ago. Unfortunately these friends quit many years ago, but I remember how much fun we had when we played on here. In particular, I remember doing parkour wagers against them and always losing my rupees lol (and I thought 2k was a lot at the time). I still play on here because this was really the first server I played on and have many good memories on here.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  13. I play on EMC because I was banned on every other server... ...j/k, comon!

Congratz on a huge accomplishment upcoming of 1000 days. Also thanks a ton for the great give away!

I have found myself drawn in to EMC from all angles. From the way that minecraft has been implemented with custom mobs, promos, the ability to jump servers, the setup of town/waste/wild, the great wiki, awesome staff, the community and history. I did read each post before responding just because it is part of what makes this server special. The history, the memories and the people. My minecraft to EMC story is quick and easy. Buy minecraft for me and each person in my family. Play local for like a day. Search google for server, try dozens and stop at one. Nope, not EMC, yet... That server was upgrading and resetting, I decided to skip working on a spot that would be wiped soon so I looked again, went through several more and stumbled in to EMC. Get all my family on EMC too (though unlike me they spend most of their time in the wild) I have rarely missed a day, voted daily and tried to be involved in the forums, economy and in game.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  14. First off congrats! I enjoy emc because it's a great community server. Also I enjoy the people and different events offered by emc.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  15. Congratulations on (nearly) a 1000 days!
    As you may have noticed, my sister, TheFroon, commented on how she enjoys coming on EMC and playing with myself as well as many others and how the community here is really the thing that makes this server stand out from all the rest. I completely agree. When I first came on EMC I was instantly welcomed and that really gave me a feeling of belonging. Since then I have made numerous friends, who I greatly enjoy playing and spending time with, across all servers, and I hope to make more in the future. I hope that others can join the EMC community and really see how truly inspiring it is.
    And finally, I hope that when others join this great community, this family, they will be greeted as I was and they will feel the connection that I felt on my very first day here.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  16. I mostly play on EMC to spend time with Crowsong,
    but I have begun by own projects.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  17. I play because this is the one place where skill doesnt really matter, anyone can have fun
    ThaKloned likes this.
  18. Happy 1k, Kloned!

I play on EMC because it gives me so many options.

I love to explore, and the frontier is vast. I like that the wastelands are the mining option, so the wreckage is confined and occasionally replaced. I meet so many people of different ages and talents. I get the flying on utopia, the epic builds in the outposts, the games and special events. I get to collaborate with my son, Zander823.

I can put my attention on helping a new member, making a piece of art or geometry, earning some rupees, breeding horses, discovering new places, improving my res... the possibilities abound, and I never get bored. It really is play my own way, and the only limit is that there are only so many hours in a day.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  19. Draw will be on Tuesday! Get in now if you want to :D
  20. C ongrats on 1,000 days!
    Personally, I play on EMC to experience the kindness and creativity of the community and to enjoy the events that take place. There is so much to do in the frontier and wasteland, especially with the Marlix and Momentus lurking around. It's always fun to hunt them down. :D
    ThaKloned likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.