[ENDED] 500k for my 1000th Day!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ThaKloned, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well the day has finally come (soon)! 1,000 days on this server. I could barely keep a single player game for more then a week without getting bored and starting a new game and now I've been here almost 3 years! Met a lot of people on here, learned a ton about redstone and just had lots of fun all around. Lots of great memories so far and hopefully more to come!

When I first was introduced to Minecraft, it was my daughter who was always talking about the game and I never really looked in to it. Then one day she said I should try it so we downloaded the game and tried it out and immediately loved it. Seemed like such a basic game but there was just something about it that hooked you in. My first version was 1.7. Boy have things changed since then. I only really played SP though and did this for about 3 months. Then I was watching a video about a MP server and thought about trying it out. Wasn't sure what to expect. Went to google 'Minecraft Servers' and tried the first one on the list. Was a place called EMC.

Started the tutorial and was popped out onto smp3. This didn't stay my home for more then a few hours though. I heard about this enderman farm on smp5 and had to check it out. Needless to say this farm, and the people there, kept me there for the rest of my time here. I met some great residence of smp5 like shavingfoam (hi foam!), Damiensmom11, Dektirok, NZScruffy, f_builder, Perez, Yanii, Keleris (afk master), PenguinDJ, 820327 and so many more as well as others on other smps! I have my awesome outpost on 5 as well and was even lucky enough to buy a spawn res on Utopia.

One of the first things that I loved about this place was the promos and special items. The rarities of some of them, the cool uses, etc. I knew I had to learn all about them and start collecting. My goal was to collect everything from the 'Promotional Items' list. One person that helped me out alot when it came to promos in the beginning was FDNY21. Very helpful and has a great museum. Learned a lot from him, so thank you. Hoping to one day get mine going too :D

I think the thing that keeps me here is everything about this place. You can build with others or build on your own. Really is a 'play your way' server. All the work that Aikar and the dev team puts in to these great game play additions, the awesome event worlds that the build team puts out and the cool and often useful promo items and special even items that get released.. we really have it all here. The biggest reason that keeps me here though is the community. It really is the best. I've tried other servers and nothing is like it is here. Also a special shout out to EvilToade, my BAMM brother and khixan for being one heck of a fantastic person. Two of the most selfless and giving people on EMC. Truly blessed to have work with and be friends with. There are so many people that have helped shape my time here I would be afraid of forgetting someone so I just want to say thank you all for making EMC a place to stay for a long time. :)

TL : DR .. Got a game, played, got stuff, people cool.

Now the good stuff! I will be giving away 500,000 rupees total, with 5 winners of 100k each.

To enter simply post below with 1 (or more) reason(s) why you play on this server.

And please just main accounts, no alts :p

If I math'd correctly, my 1,000th should be on August 20th, 2017. On or around that day EvilToade will put the numbers in random.org and post the 5 lucky names to win 100k each.

Thank you all again for making this place so great and good luck to all that enter :)

1. AncientTower
    2. Jelle68
    3. FalloutHood55
    4. PetezzaDawg
    5. TheMrImpossible
    6. mrawsumsawse
    7. Luckygreenbird
    8. TheFroon
    9. Allicanto
    10. WildLemons
    11. GeneralWillikers
    12. Oriethet
    13. SageCREEPER
    14. Qkazooo
    15. SkeleTin007
    16. Floorfne
    17. kaptrix
    18. EvilElfinSefl
    19. Sachrock
    20. benthebobjr
    21. AsternFlyer624
    22. Dee6983
    23. ShyguytheGamer1
    24. Kirawwh
    25. Raaynn
    26. EnderMagic1
    27. KikuDusk
    28. Moms_CreditCard
    29. Scarmanzer
    30. Kippy159
    31. mjnoe70
    32. X_Glitch_X
    33. kodaster
    34. Zander823
    35. Runningrhino
    36. Crowsong
    37. crackingoat
    38. The_D1rt_Lord
    39. Rundercaster
    40. Sportaflop
    41. jemartist13
    42. finch_rocks_1
    43. iiHershey
  2. Congrats on nearing that 1000th day.

Our origins on starting Minecraft and eventually finding our way to EMC are so similar. My Cousins got me into minecraft and this was like the top non faction server on the list google came up with..

I love this server... My creations are permanent, friendly people, awesome staff. No worrying that while I'm asleep some factions come and claimed my outpost... This multiplier server is a builder/explorers best and only hope of a truly rewarding experience. I stay because I care for this place and for all of you as you all care for me and this place.

The_Mancub and ThaKloned like this.
  3. A a little early welcome to the 1K club :)

I have been playing here on emc for far to long now aswwell (nearing the 5 years) and have played here for a lot of reasons...
    I 'got introduced to the server by Tomvanwijnen, just like he intruduced me to the game minecraft itself. (he gave me this accound for my birthday a long long time ago) at the time I joined emc I bairly spoke any Englisch, wich ment I was basicly playing at a strange kind of singleplayer, at the first year I didn't do anything else as harvesting my manual farms and building little buildings on my residence, all out of cobblestone from my coblestone generator and wood planks, as I didn't really understand the "wild" feature of emc.... for some reason I enjoid it...
    Later on I learned how to speak some kind of Englisch (it still was bad, but not as bad) and I started my meggamall building and later on stocking and pricing, I also started building auto farms and doing other fun stuff with redstone.
    When 1.8 came out that mall building had become too small, and I sarted a new building, firstly on 1144, I later on moved it to 966. During the build of that place Tom and I came up with the Mamoth project of giving all our accounds a diamond supporter voucher (8) and use all that to make a big land of residences (as you can see when you walk around 966, that's 28 connected residences) and some other little islands around it.
    After I finished the building and designing of 1144/966 I contigued designing and became better and better at it, to the point I was confident enough (My Englisch was another problem for it) to make my build guides.
    That changed my playstyle hhere on emc once more, I had been a newby-farmer a newby-meggamall owner, a normal meggamall builder, a mega project compeater but I never had been a designer, but I became one. A lot of people now have asked me to do buildings, and mainly landscaping for them. now you have even asked me to do another *interesting* project (I don't know if it needs to be a secret...)
    I wonder what the next thing I'm going to do is... and, did I sucseed writing something? I don't know... I sometimes get a little carried away...
    ThaKloned and TomvanWijnen like this.
  4. Congratz on (almost) 1000 days!! :D

Why I play on emc, hmmmm. Well the main reason is because if he community and my friends. This server is very unique, it has a community which makes it like everyone knows each other. And because of my amazing friends (and smp7) I keep on playing. I also stayed in because in the amazing staff and player held events The events keep me coming back to the server. :) The forums are also another' reason why I play. The forums allow me to see those amazing events and for me to make new friends.

Thanks for the giveaway and again Congratz! :D
    ThaKloned likes this.
  5. Congrats on 1000 days! The community but more specifically a few people keep me playing. Why did you abandon SMP3? :(
    ThaKloned and ShrinkingMatt like this.
  6. The biggest thing about this server that has kept me going strong is the community. I have friends surrounding me here that I don't have in the real world, and it makes it worth all the stay. Petezzadawg (Pete), Johnkid, FoxyFox2314, Gianluca99star, Mackerdoodle, and so many others I can't even begin to name the people around me who have supported me through it all. Without this server I wouldn't have them and I wouldn't be me without them. I come on almost every day to work hard for the community, and to see the people who I've grown to love like family.

Thanks for posting this, and congrats on your 1000th day. My 900th is coming up, I'll be joining you in the 1000 days old here eventually. Once again congrats!
    ThaKloned and PetezzaDawg like this.
  7. congratz on 1k days! I hope to see you 1k more days! I have loved this server for years now and it has helped me turn my life around! All my friend on here are very encouraging, uplifting, and funny. When I've had a tiring day, I come to EMC and I forget all about it!
    ThaKloned likes this.
  8. I play EMC to spread the good word of birds
  9. Congrats on (almost) 1000 days!

My friend showed me this server about 2.5 years ago. I had played on a few faction and game servers before that, but none had really held my interest. Since I joined EMC I have made great new friends and had tons of fun playing online with my sister (kodaster). The community is definitely what keeps me on EMC, since thy first days on here everyone has been super friendly and kind. I am currently working on building my mall and I plan to stay here for a long while yet!
    ThaKloned likes this.
  10. early congratz :D

i don't remember exactly how i got on this server, that was way to long ago
    but i got hooked by the awesome community and great friends
    and even with almost all of those old friends gone, i make enough new ones to keep me playing :)
    and to be fair, i don't think my crazyness would be apreciated in any other server :p
    ThaKloned likes this.
  11. Congrats on almost 1000!:D

I play because of the great friends and the awesome community and how nice people are here....and the fact this server has almost half the tutorial about being kind to people and thing like that.;)
    ThaKloned likes this.
  12. Congrats man didn't think I was on the server longer than you.

The reason I stay on here is because of all the great people who make this server fun. Also I really enjoy all the events we have on here and just building and talking to other people. I always look forward to what will happen next on this server.

Also thank you for doing this giveaway!
    ThaKloned likes this.
  13. Congratulations on 100 days!
    I play on this server for it's unique community, features and economy, which create a unique server that is amazing to play on!
    ThaKloned likes this.
  14. Congrats!
    I stay on the server because of the great friends I've made here, and the kind staff, and the wonderful community. :)
  15. Congrats :)
    I play on EMC because I enjoy collecting heads and making rundercaster suffer
    Tbird1128 and ThaKloned like this.
  16. Way to go dude ;)
    Basically I love Emc for its friendly community and the amazing events and also to help out as much as I can ;)
    ThaKloned likes this.
  17. Moved to smp5 because of the enderman farm there. I never seen large farms before and that good me hooked on them. Can't remember if I even had a res on 3.
  18. One of the reasons I play? Dufne.
    And I suppose, as an extension of that, the community :p
    ThaKloned likes this.
  19. Congrats on almost 1000 days. I'm only about a month ahead of you. It's weird how some people seem like they've been here longer. Anyway, I stay mostly to play with my son and keep up with promos.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  20. Congratz man! 1,000 days i still remember me being excited for my 365th day now im nearing 1200 >_<
    The main reason i play EMC is that its my home away from home it has all my good friends who some are more like family.
    So in short I play cause it gives me a place to go when times are tough irl and i can escape and hang out with the amazing community :)
    ThaKloned likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.