[Giveaway] 3 Years on EMC

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by MrSocks75, Jul 19, 2017.

1. - bump -
    Sachrock likes this.
  2. I can't seem to get this to work so here's the link: =D

_Devil__ and ToddV like this.
  3. What time were you planning on MrSocks75? I was planning a drop party that same day but prob later in the afternoon. Thinking about 4 to 7pm EMC time. If it will collide I can change my date. I have not made a forum post yet as I wanted to talk with you so we don't overlap.

Thanks,
  4. Congrats yourself. You won the 100K :)
    Sachrock and Merek_Shadower like this.
  5. The Egg is no CHICKEN!!!! He's a beast!!
  6. I still have a lot of rupees. Any ideas on a quick and easy forum contest to help me give them away?
  7. I know Samsim did this awhile ago but if you're out of ideas you could always give them away to those that post. The more that post the more spread out the rupees but everyone would get something. The down side is the /r (player name) you'd have to do :D
  8. it might be just me but i never got anything from that, tho i posted on it :p
    ThaKloned likes this.
  9. Ya many people posted and I think it was for 5 million or something. I'm sure a few got missed :D
    Allicanto likes this.
  10. Not out of ideas just need more. I have a lot of rupees to give away before I give all my promos and stuff away on my 3 year bday.
  11. How about something like.. you have numbers 1-25. Everyone picks a number until they are all picked. Certain numbers can be different rupee amounts or only a few are, maybe some can be a few of your promos or something like that.
  12. Thanks :3
  13. Thanks. I like this idea.

See this post for details of my latest rupee giveaway.
    ThaKloned likes this.