[GIVEAWAY] 14th birhday

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 607, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Is your birthday today?
  2. Tomorrow, and looks like I'll be sick for my birthday :(
    Had to miss school today.
  3. :(

My birthday's in December and Ive been sick for it for the past 6 years besides 2 years ago when I turned 12. I thought that, after that year, I wouldnt be sick for my birthday again. Well, as I found out last year, I was wrong :(
  4. I would like number 7, which looked available, but if I am incorrect, then 75 please. Happy early birthday :)
    607 likes this.
  5. happy birthday (when it is your birthday)!
  6. Happy Birthday Qwerty 189!
  7. Thanks for choosing a number!:)
  8. xD Thanks, bevk.
  9. Happy Birthday Qwerty198!!!

I hope you feel better!
    607 likes this.
  10. My birthday is in 2 days!
    WolfThunderblade and Lasluin like this.
  11. its 28th already for me, so, congrats on your birthday! :D

27 please :)

"cake" is coming ;) *listing through wishlist*
    607 and Lasluin like this.
  12. Heh, I will still wait a few hours because in my country it's thought to bring bad luck to congratulate someone before their exact birth time (not that many people respect it lol).
    607 likes this.
  13. If I get it correct, his and my country has just 1h timezone difference, so it actually is 28th for him as well :) just, I expect he is very well asleep at this time :D
    607 likes this.
  14. I woke up 15 minutes before the timer was at 0, so... 3,5 h ago I think.
  15. And... Electrobomb won with his E1! I will pay you... what was it? yes, 20k, I will pay it when I remember. Oh, and about my birhtday, it's not that good, cause yesterday something bad happened... Long story short, my grandpa is in hospital and not in good state...:(
  16. Now yes, happy birthday!! Have a great day, get cool presents and have fun ^_^
    607 likes this.
  17. The fact that that came afterwards makes it somewhat awkward...