[GIVEAWAY] 100,000 Rupees! Post = Guaranteed $

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by kevdudeman, Aug 31, 2013.

1. I don't use my moneys of me bank account so I must transfer the funds to keep them from the prince of Nigeria.

Every person that replies to this thread before 4 DAYS AFTER 151 POSTS ARE REACHED will get a portion of 100,000 rupees. If one person responds, congratulations, you just got 100,000 rupees. If 10 people respond, 10,000 each. 100 responses, 1,000 each. 100,000 responses (lol) congratulations, you all get one rupee!

To clarify, exactly 92 hours from the 151st post, time for entering your random post ends. If we get stuck at 200 posts, I don't really care :D so just spread the word to get your money faster.

y i do dis?1/1//1?
    I thought it was fun to see the random nonsense people made up last time. Make sure your post is at least 5 letters so you NOT MAKE SPAM POST thx.

random picture as with all of these threads (if we get on the front page... JEFRY WILL BE ON THE FRONT PAGE)

Right here, you'll see a somewhat updated amount of how much monies people are getting per post. don't expect it to be extremely consistent, though I will be updating it often according to the post numbers.
    Currently: Each poster receives 1,351 rupees

Please do not post more than once per account. I am using the little #'s by the posts to calculate how much each person is getting, and to keep things simple :) If you see someone double post or something, feel free to call them out and be el police of this thread, but just remember to delete yours after so.
  2. First!

EDIT: Woot, awesome Kev, I'll update with more randomness soon :)

EDIT2: This work for randomenss?
    narwhale unicorn.png
    kevdudeman likes this.
  3. Me next! Thanks:D

Edit: We not gonna get many rupees each...xD
  4. awesome again kev, well thats all
    ps get working on yuor playa statues >:O
  5. :D Yay!
    EDIT:
    No, your not. I believe it said after 2 days, and it has been less than 1 >.<
  6. Sounds good!
  7. splitting by the second ;)
  8. This is an awesome style of give away. :D
  9. Yay rooobeees
    \o3o/
  10. I Just Peed Myself :p
  11. I would love some rupeez :D
  12. YAY KEV!!! YAY RUPIES!!! YAY IF ANYONE ELSE REPLIES I WILL KILL THEM!!! JK :D
  13. You want randomness? I will give you randomness.
    1376878548273.gif
    S1m463q.gif
    1377907740627s.jpg
  14. im NEXT AWESOME
  15. yes please :)
  16. *receive a portion of the money here*
  17. I'll take that.. Can we post multiple times lol