[GIVEAWAY] 1 Year Celebration Giveaway

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by luckycordel, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Hmmm.... My dream car would be a Mustang (any model made before 2013) that is painted a Chrome Forest Green and has gold highlights throughout the vehicle's body. I think this contest is pretty cool. ^_^ A giveaway is always exciting to join!
    luckycordel likes this.
  2. My ideal car would be very eco friendly and fast with lots of glass
    luckycordel likes this.
  3. Lamborghini with bmw wheels (x5) that can go 1000km per minute. It can all so drive up walls! Also it would be wrapped in neon purple with a black neon out line
    gladranger7 and luckycordel like this.
  4. The previous car we had before we sold it, I guess! I'm not sure what's it's called, but if you search for Volvo 740 GLE Station the first few pictures will be the right one :) I like the blue one most!
    Edit: I uploaded some pictures of it: http://empireminecraft.com/goto/post?id=1144418#post-1144418
    luckycordel likes this.
  5. My dream car is not real (maybe in da future) but it would be very fast and not use much gas (save the earth!) and would fly so I wouldn't have to pay much money for an airline ticket.
    luckycordel likes this.
  6. My dream car would probably have to be a BMW Convertible :)
    luckycordel likes this.
  7. a... blue car? :oops:
    Omegian04, luckycordel and 607 like this.
  8. Congrats on 1 year!

My dream car would be a '67 Corvette Stingray :cool:

luckycordel and Omegian04 like this.
  9. My car would be able to drive on water and drive up walls <3

Thanks for the giveaway!
    luckycordel likes this.
  10. Probably a Corvette. I don't know which model, but I think red with white interior would look cool on any one.
    luckycordel likes this.
  11. Tesla Model S P85D. I dream of one..

luckycordel likes this.
  12. I would love a '69 Plymouth Barracuda. We had a bunch of old cars when I was a kid and that was the last we sold. Thanks for the giveaway!
    Omegian04, luckycordel and FDNY21 like this.
  13. Last Day to enter bump
  14. yo! who is the winnnnnnnner?!
    Eviltoade and ThaKloned like this.
  15. See second post for win
    luckycordel likes this.
  16. Omegian04 likes this.