Give me da suggestions - achievement interface

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by chickeneer, Jun 23, 2016.

?

Do you agree with this poll?

Yes 27 vote(s) 81.8%
Yes 27 vote(s) 81.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ok so I got your interface taken care of
  2. maybe tokens as rewards instead of rupees? people are always complaining about how the only way to get tokens is by farm killing enraged mobs
  3. How bout a combination of both rupees AND tokens? because i for one have seen to many people askin how to get more then ask if anyone has jobs (more likely hten not no one would at the time) :)
  4. Maybe you could use a command (/achieve) to open up a chest GUI with a bunch of items representing different achievement categories. When clicked, it would redirect you to another GUI (see below) with tiered achievements represented by relevant items and the reward, and to indicate which ones you've gotten, there can be glass panes indicating the achieved achievements. In the example, from left to right, the achievements could be total lifetime rupees, total lifetime rupees spent, number of promos claimed, and lifetime tokens achieved.
    JustAJarOfJam, Kytula and tuqueque like this.
  5. Scope of task would be at play. Tokens are meant to require some form of challenge.

Now, an idea I've put into the ticket is having tiers of repeating the achievement goals, and repeating one X times even when simple could reward tokens, where as harder to do achievements could give tokens even on first.
    SirTah, bitemenow15, Kytula and 2 others like this.
  6. Tell those people to sell to shops. People are always looking for stock. Most of the people who ask that want easy money and dont wanna try. It isnt difficult to make rupees killing 2 dragons makes you about 8k per head atm takes maybe 10 minutes to kill a drag with nothing but a bed some ender pearls and the equivalent of voters gear.
    Silk and m4nic on smp6 buy sand and sandstone. I even buy diamonds at 120 each. Rupees take work, but it aint difficult
  7. Sparticals likes this.