[ Give Away ] What's Your Favorite Thing About Halloween?

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by crystaldragon13, Oct 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 44. I like to cause a little bit of trouble or just put a smile on a little ones face. Always loved handing out candy since I was 10.
  2. 45. I like scaring the crap out of all the kids its so much fun xD.
  3. 46. I love the costumes! People can be so creative.
  4. 47. I like being at my house and handing out candy to all the kids in the neighborhood and seeing how excited they get, its really fun.
  5. 48 I run a store so I like giving out candy
  6. I'm really loving reading all of the different stories! Thank you all for sharing! =D

Also, I have and will continue to update the treats to be given away as they come in .. you may want to check and see what's been added lately. There's more to come too. :rolleyes:
  7. what goes bump in the night?
  8. 49. I love that Halloween is officially the start of the Holiday Season. From Halloween to NYE there is just so much to look forward to, celebrate, and love.
  9. 50 - my room mate and I in college were Jason and Michael, which perfectly matched to the movies "Friday the 13th" and "Halloween" so we would always watch those movies since we were to old to go collect candy yet to young (and broke) to be able to give it out.
  10. 51 - The costume parties are the best part of Halloween for me. You never now what is under the mask till later. ;)
  11. 52 - I like the pumpkin spice latte at starbucks lol..
  12. 53.

I enjoy the cool air and changes in leaves that comes in October, along with college football.
  13. Reading all these great entries has inspired me to leave a few of my own. :D

First in my mind has to be the weather change, I think.
    I live in a perpetually hot and muggy place, and autumn only lasts a very short time here. I've learned to love and cherish this fleeting time, and it is my very favorite time of year. Something about how the air is just a bit nippy, and a lot less wet, just makes it feel like everything is more open - everything flows so much smoother. I don't care for winter as much, because then it's too cold for me; I'm mostly acclimated to a hot-and-muggy climate, even though it's really unpleasant. I also love how autumn makes the world show a different color-scheme. I don't get much of that down here, where autumn is too short to coax out red leaves before they fall (if they ever fall), but I love seeing that effect where I can.
  14. YES! lol 😁
  15. i think this is 54 so
    54. I like the spooky scarely stories and horror movies on TV
    Muhahahahahahaha
  16. 55. I like carving Go Away! Into the biggest pumpkin I can find. Leaving it lit with an empty candy bowl nearby. Then watch from the darkness of my living room. Is this normal?
  17. 56.

Where do we begin. Halloween is absolutely fantastic for so many reasons. To start this rant off, EMC! EMC starts to do so many events with all the staff, ss, and admins it really brings the community together. Almost every week there is an event through Halloween to Christmas, so since Halloween starts all that off, it's a good time to be an emc-er. Second thing second, EMC! EMC also starts to dish out the promos left and right and I love nothing more than having a new promo that I need to buy every time I log in. It brings a tear to my eye. If we can shift away from emc and hop into the real world, the weather. I love it getting colder at nights and cooler during the day. It makes getting homing and jumping under a blanket just that much better. And with this holiday brings darkness earlier. Since it is about to start getting dark midday I feel like I can accomplish so much more because it feels like my days last a lot longer with having 5 to 6 hours of dark before I hit the sack. Last but finally not least, the food! What is a good holiday without a great meal that you feel like you need to puke up when you lay down at night. Every year on Halloween we always have a roasted turkey and an amazing special family pumpkin bread recipe. Nothing can get you in the mood for a holiday quite like that. That my friends, is why I like Halloween :).
  18. I actually just curse at the kids who try to take my candy so yes it is
  19. Lol Q, generally if you leave candy out on your porch it's rude to curse at kids who try to take it... :p
    But lol. I thought that was pretty funny.
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  20. I dont leave it on my porch, they ring the doorbell even though the lights are off thats when I curse
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.