[ Give Away ] What's Your Favorite Thing About Halloween?

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by crystaldragon13, Oct 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 30
    I enjoy the candy and that I, my family, my cousins and their parents and some more friends get together to celebrate Halloween.
    It's also fun to scare people, jump scare style.
  2. 31

Six Flags fright fest is the best thing for me with jump scares, chain saws, clowns, entertainment shows, etc.

I agree.
  3. 32

I LOVE halloween. My friends and I all dress up coordinately. One year I dress as a street sign (the neon one w/ the dude walking) and my friends were other signs! XD Another funny story was when I was at a Halloween party, I stood outside in the street sign costume and people stopped at me and wait for pedestrians to cross! It was so funny. One person saw me and parked to talk to me about how awesome my costume was :D
  4. 33
    I loaf Halloween. I mean who doesnt? *somebody says me* .-. Anyways, I just REALLY love the candy, the walking, and the contests. This year i plan to dress up as.. *Drumroll* BENDY!!! *nobody cares* oh oki
  5. 34
    I love making costumes. This year I'm assembling a Lucas (stranger things) costume from stuff at the dollar store and last year I had a human dictionary costume... it's awesome to make your own
  6. I have quite a funny story to tell revolving around my family BretLexi95 and LexiBret59 (irl family). We were at my cousin's house (LexiBret59) and we were talking about going trick or treating at a neighborhood where they give a bunch of goodies and we went as minecraft characters. :p I wanted to be my usual skeleton self but we had an idea on which I was a Steve BretLexi95 was an enderman and LexiBret59 was creeper. We went door to door getting candy after candy even some potato chips as well. We even took selfies on our costumes and they were basically homemade ones too. ;)
  7. 35
    The thing I love about Halloween, we dont really celebrate it tho, is that me and my family always compete over not taking the door when they come trick or treating. I dont know why and it may be rude, but that is how we always have done it and it is always the same exciting if you are gonna be the one opening the door all night :p
  8. 36
    The thing I love about Halloween is the costumes. There's just so much fun stuff I can do with costumes! And it's fun to be able to dress up in something you wouldn't normally wear. (such as butterfly wings.) And, of course, the candy. Can't forget the candy!
  9. HAHAHAHAHA, typical for Swede's! Too awkward to interact with others. :D
  10. Well, we are a speciell kind of people! :)
  11. 37

I'm just happy Stranger Things season 2 is coming out around Halloween this year. I need more Stranger Things.
  12. 38 I love halloween because it is in the season of Autumn. It also is fun to see what the popular costumes are in my area as well as the most unique ones. I also like that it is now acceptable to eat pumpkin pie.
  13. 39

All those times my dad made us turn out all the lights after we get home so that people don't try to trick-or-treat at our house :p
  14. 40

I like walking in the dark and doing stupid stuff so halloween is an excuse to do all of the above
  15. Hopefully you're not one of the people who sticks forks in people's yards and turns around their sprinklers... or tosses one tiny piece of toilet paper over the tree branch... it's so incredibly annoying when it's not even somebody you know.
  16. 41
    Scaring people, getting scared, and watching the old 40s and 50s classics. Ahh, Halloween.
  17. Potato Chips? Skele spit that out! Jk jk I love potato chips too
    SkeleTin007 and crystaldragon13 like this.
  18. 42 (I think)

Well, during this time of year, I've never been all enthusiastic about "trick or treating" but more for my birthday and food :p My birthday is on the 17th of October, but the funny thing is I was suppose to be born on halloween :p Also My mom makes the DELICOUS pumpkin pie, usually your pumpkin my isn't suppose to be super sweet, but as in Texas and our tea, we like things sweet :p This pumpkin pie the the best pie of all pies ever created. So I guess you could say that's my treat.
  19. I agree with you, dude.
    crystaldragon13 and SkeleTin007 like this.
  20. 43

My favorite things about Halloween are all the scary and creepy decorations that people put up. And I mean the actual scary and creepy stuff. Not that other nonsense with happy smiling ghosts and whatnot. I also like how creepy it gets out around Halloween. All the leaves change color and then fall off. Making the tree's look dead and creepy. Hearing the leaves dance across the ground because of a gust of wind. The best. Of course getting those free treats and watching people wearing some great costumes is always fun too. :p I'm past all that now though and usually stay inside. Halloween is always the perfect time for watching a ton of horror movies though. :p Basically Halloween is the best holiday for me personally. :D Even better than christmas!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.