Getting ready to come back.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Saint311, Feb 25, 2017.

1. After moving, changing jobs, and alot of other rl stuff keeping me away, I am installing MC on my new computer and planning on coming back this week. I haven't played since June of 15, but looking forward to getting re-acquainted with the server. Just saying hi, and looking forward to seeing everyone ig.
    CDJS, We3_MPO, RainbowPony and 5 others like this.
  2. Well welcome back!! If you have any questions or need any help let me know!! (In game, or my inbox is always open!)
    We3_MPO and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. Welcome back to the Empire, I hope you'll be enjoying your stay longer than last time :)
  4. Thanks for the quick replies. Got lots of forum surfing to do. Checking out the economy and auctions, as well as reading through the different outposts options. Forgot playing this game involved so much work when not actually playing this game :)
  5. Welcome back :)!
  6. Welcome back!

Of course, if you're looking for different outposts options, you can check out the link in my signature. It even shows some of the buildings we have, a list of current members, and a guide on the best way to join by request. The place is partly urban.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Welcome back! I know it can be scary coming back after a long time, but we will help you out. Also, I'm sure you already know this, but the wiki is a life saver. ;)
    We3_MPO likes this.
  8. Welcome back to the Empire. Above all... enjoy :)
  9. Welcome back! Just stay away from smp8 ;)
  10. Hi Saint. Welcome back. :)
    Equinox_Boss and We3_MPO like this.
  11. welcome back saint311

enjoy your stay saint311

we hope you get locked into this place and never see your family again and never leave us again saint311
  12. Welcome back! Though You left before I started. :p
  13. Welcome back.

But you can never leave. Even if you do you never left. You will always be stuck on EMC thinking you left. We are your friends for every and you will be stuck here for ever.....
  14. Thanks for warm welcome. It's been fun so far. Just claimed a res, and actually found a crumbling nether rail out to my old outpost. I've been able to recover a bunch of stuff from my locked chests so don't have to start from scratch. Messing around in a creative world designing my res right now, but will start building it on server soon hopefully. Gonna wait till I have my res built before I start looking for a new outpost to join.
  15. What /smp is your res on?
  16. My res is on smp9. Still nothing more than dirt and some double chests. Haven't started building yet.
  17. Welcome Back! If you have any questions just ask :)
    We3_MPO likes this.