Get Windows 8 now

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by shaunwhite1982, Apr 16, 2012.

1. I'm not sure if this is Microsoft's "plan" to earn money but have you noticed there has been a pattern on their OS'. Windows 2000 (not so great with the graphic interface), Windows XP (good), Windows Vista (not great), Windows 7 (amazingly great!), Windows 8 (from the looks it looks like they're going to turn computers into touchscreen computers, which I do not like at all). If Windows was to do this and I were to buy a new computer I would switch to a Mac or I would downgrade to W7 OR switch to a Linux (Kubuntu or Ubuntu). I would just appreciate it if they made Windows 7 even better than it is now.
  2. Its because Mac OS' need better hardware and Windows just need some cheap high tech hardware just to run LOL. Macs are like spoiled brats when it comes to operating systems, Windows is the lazy one, and Linux based operating systems are like the smart one in the family :p
  3. I don't know how your code will work if your grammar and spelling is bad XD lol no offense your grammar is just terrible! Lol get some sort of auto correct for your browser or get Chrome to correct it for you lol its just plain terrible!
    Twitch1 likes this.
  4. He also worked for nasa and now designs robots and his profile picture is his car :)
    thecontroller and Twitch1 like this.
  5. yeah budyyy
  6. I used to use Ubuntu everywhere. Then I got modern hardware. Now only half my stuff works in Ubuntu, which sadly means, I'm stuck in Windows for the time being.

As for XP vs 7, I strongly prefer 7. For many more reasons than this, but XP's theme looks like a kid's toy. Strong blue and green for the taskbar, same strong blue for window decoration and everything is all "bubble"-like. Was it designed for little children or something?
  7. I believe it was. I went from Windows 98 to Windows 7. Hardly used Xp xD
  8. I loved Windows XP. I'd still use it, if I wasn't so fond of Windows 7. It really is a very good version of windows, in my opinion.
  9. Hmm I would really like to try this OS on my new computer soon, the one I have is like a year old now. so slow.... -_-