Gaming_Comander's Comics

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Gaming_Comander, Dec 3, 2018.

?

Should I make more and take reccomendations?

Yes 34 vote(s) 72.3%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Maybe 4 vote(s) 8.5%
Who are you again? 3 vote(s) 6.4%
ROFL for the Waffle 6 vote(s) 12.8%
  1. Who dat tho
    Top_Benny likes this.
  2. Its the Nether Hunters! This is going to be the last 2 Parter before Origin comes out, the other comic ideas and the continuation of pervious comics will appear afterwards. (Note: Skeletin isn't in ashes like the rest. Rather, he is in bones :p)
  3. Comander, there should be a comic where I have to clean up the glitter mess. xD
    Gaming_Comander and SkeleTin007 like this.
  4. Nether Hunters Part 2 is out! Here's the game plan for the next few days: If homework and irl allow me, Origin Part 1 will come out, Origin will be a very serious story with the occasional goof since the last time I wrote something on the Gallery, it didn't go as far as I wanted it to be. After Origin is over and done with, the continuations of previous comics will come out as well as those requested, they are all ready to go within the click of a button! ;)
    Krysyy, Sazukemono, Lukas3226 and 6 others like this.
  5. Well, Origin is postponed :p sorry
  6. I just realized how similar I make Krysyy to Pearl from Steven Universe. With that being said I am going to compile a picture of funny Pearl faces and modify them to look like Krysyy :p
    Krysyy likes this.
  7. Ok I swear I wasn't going to :rolleyes: but I got bored and I decided too. I was really joking when I made the post above but in all honesty, I can see this getting a lot of likes, specifically because I've done at least two of the three instances. Not to her, but Im sure its been documented somewhere :p. Anyways I hope you like this goof, Ive done several...trust me. After Origins is over tell me if you want to see the others that I have made which include but aren't limited too (AncientTower, MoreMoople, CarFryer, Top_Benny, TBird, Eviltoade, Skeletin, and Myself:D)
    Krysyy, Lukas3226, Eviltoade and 4 others like this.
  8. Origin Part 1. I know its confusing like, whats up with Comander? Who are those 3 Mob? Where the heck is Villager? All of those questions will be answered as Gaming finds his way to eventually discovering EMC
  9. Everyones going on strike XD! Discord is the best place for comic ideas
    Lukas3226, 607, MoreMoople and 3 others like this.
  10. I love these :D I am freaky out for more ^w^
    Gaming_Comander likes this.
  11. Double Feature: Origin Part 2 and Captain Midnights Ship
  12. How MsMidnight became Captain Midnight! I wonder how the other pirates on EMC are gonna feel...

13. Origin Part 2! I wonder what VILLAGER found :p
    Lukas3226, 607, SkeleTin007 and 4 others like this.
  14. Hey YOU! While you are waiting for Origin Part 3 and two surprise comics I have planned (Oops) to come out, enjoy these icons that I made.
    Krysyy, Sazukemono, Lukas3226 and 5 others like this.
  15. Uh oh... I wonder what will happen to Villager. Toade's giving him the death stare..:p
    607 and SkeleTin007 like this.
  16. O.O
    _CaptainRex_ and CarFryer like this.
  17. Hacking Complete!
    Sazukemono, Lukas3226, 607 and 4 others like this.
  18. Looks like Comander's lil' o' joke was too soon XD! Tomorrow is Origin Part 3 and MsMidnights 'killer' hugs! Also I will release Top_Bennys drawing in my drawing business and hopefully Kryarias as well.
  19. I don't get it. :p
    _CaptainRex_ likes this.
  20. That sounds horrific tbh

EDIT: Just saw the comic. This is why the Poptart community will not make a potato Poptart :p