[Game 3] The First Loser

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Unoski, May 15, 2016.

1. You want me again? I am willing.
    StoneSky likes this.
  2. Perfect. I will set up the game and give you guys a 24 hour grace period.
  3. How about a month of grace period? That way, everyone will forget that they are playing this game. :p
    StoneSky likes this.
  4. Let's make it an even year. :p
  5. Aikar time?
    StoneSky likes this.
  6. Is there any other time?

Also, it is all set up. Game will being 5/21.
  7. I think I will be targeted so I'm calling it, rip :p
    StoneSky likes this.
  8. Oops, I forgot about this...
    StoneSky likes this.
  9. Winner: SeanAwesome14
    Safe: DufneIsANub, NetherSpecter, Keliris, Phelps4, Seanawesome14, NathanRP, EnderMagic1
    Loser: OddWalrus
    Unsafe: crazy_X_gamer, GeneralWillikers, AmusedStew, SkeleTin007, 607, ChickenDice, Reygreygf, EvesThery

To whoever submitted 2 responses: Please do not repeat that mistake, you will be eliminated if it happens again. Your responses were omitted from the final tally. ;)

Alright, OddWalrus is the First Loser! You will be messaged the next form shortly.
  10. I am not even surprised I lost :p
  11. tfw a banned player is winning
    DufneIsANub likes this.
  12. ded
  13. u
  14. I voted for you <3
  15. nununu u
    JustAJarOfJam likes this.
  16. Hm, it isn't possible to change your vote this way, is it?
  17. Hm... last time, I didn't vote... I took some time to think about it this time around, and must say it was tough. In the first season everything seemed obvious and everything went as planned until Builder messed me up... this time around things seem to be more complicated.
    I'm thinking we should vote for Reygreygf. That will get quite a few people safe, for sure.

18. Or we could all just vote for 607.
    JustAJarOfJam and ChickenDice like this.
  19. That would be a possibility too, indeed :rolleyes:
    This game was so much easier when everybody thought I didn't know what I was doing, but in the end of game 1 I totally lost my sprezzatura xD
  20. Winner: AmusedStew
    Safe: crazy_X_gamer, GeneralWillikers, DufneIsANub, AmusedStew, NathanRP, EvesThery
    Loser: Reygreygf
    Unsafe: SkeleTin007, 607, NetherSpecter, Keliris, Phelps4, SeanAwesome14, ChickenDice, EnderMagic1

Reygreygf is the loser this round. Who do you think will be eliminated next round? Is it you? Form will be messaged shortly.
    AmusedStew and DufneIsANub like this.