Further into builders world

Discussion in 'Writers' Corner' started by _REMOVED_87055, Nov 28, 2015.

?

Do you like the blog and want to see more?

Yes 2 vote(s) 66.7%
No 1 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. Hello all! And welcome to my blog. Here I will tell you what I have been up to each day on EMC and real life. Hopefully I can even get pictures and write fairly long blogs whilst keeping it interesting :D First blog will be published this afternoon :) Thanks for reading
    ~fBuilderS
    HannahEB likes this.
  2. Today was good, lots of things done today. Please note the times are BST. So i woke up at 6:30am today, and played EMC. I came back from my outpost into town on a 10k rail journey to mail my latest auction winner their winnings :D I then chilled with Crazy_TJ and we worked on 11463 and then he gave me an all exclusive tour of his res, which was very cool :cool:

I then went to football training... To be honest it wasn't too enjoyable considering that it was a swampland of mud and it was absolutely freezing. Scored a few goals though :p I got some cheesy chips while i was at it though :) So I got back and chilled with the EMC peeps for a bit longer.

At 3pm I went out with my friends to a new coffee shop that opened up round the corner. The food was good there, I had a Ferrero Rocher milkshake with a Mozzarella, Tomato and pesto :) I then went and got a haircut and came home and ate dinner.

Hope you liked the first blog and expect more to come :D Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    ~fBuilderS
  3. Completely let this slip
    Yesterday was an alright day. Had football (soccer) in the morning and we was paired with a team a couple divisions above us, without a proper goalkeeper we had to use a centre back in goal, who made mistake after mistake. When I got home I played EMC and worked on my castle, hope to get pictures of it soon. Thanks for reading
    ~fBuilderS