Fun's Miner Manna!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Just_have_fun, Mar 16, 2017.

?

Does this sound fun? *punss!!!*

yah!!!!! 8 vote(s) 100.0%
Eh, players already do this, so do staff 0 vote(s) 0.0%
nah bruh. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Hey guys Fun here an I will be hosting a mining event hopefully once a month maybe more! I will put times and dates on this thread and calendar! all times mentioned will be in EMC time! if you have any questions please ask! I will host these at any waste I feel will fit the theme! Hope to see you there!

~Just_have_fun
  2. 3/17/17 is the St. Patricks day mining event for march 2017 at 3 PM EMC time! cya there! It will be on smp4 so everyone be at my 1st res and we will go from there! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Go to Waste NE on smp4 and go east when you spawn there!
    Eviltoade likes this.
  3. I think this is great! Doesn't matter that other people including staff do these types of events, I say the more events the merrier :)
    Just_have_fun likes this.
  4. Thanks! hope to see you there toade!
    Eviltoade likes this.
  5. What exactly is your "mining event"?

The very first mining event I attended was "mine a 64x64 square from layer 64 down to bedrock, everybody has group mining bonus all the time, and everybody can go home with several chests full of various stone types, ore, and some diamonds. I liked that and would like to see those more.

Every mining event since then was "build a mining village, and there's some stairs leading to what's called a mine", everybody runs somewhere else so noone has group mining speed bonus for long, and people get lost, die without armor, don't find their place of death any more, and general chaos. I didn't like those and chose this just isn't my taste.

So it would be nice if you could tell us what to expect :)

An event I'd love to see is an "tear down one of those end islands" event as end stone still needs some time to break, even with a haste 2 beacon and efficiency 5, so I'd hope group hast would make that instant. But I won't host this, as I'm just too much afraid of people coming with no armor, no pumpkin head, no elytra, and no clue, and leaving frustrated after 10 minutes because they died and lost their stuff.
  6. Well its my first one so I will see how it goes! I will possibly put foward a 64x64 mining event soon, but this is just a mining village and its close to spawn to cause less trouble :D
  7. Expect me there.
    Just_have_fun likes this.
  8. great!
  9. Aw man I was gonna show up for this one, but the calendar said 5pm... well... nice melon town? :confused: :eek: :D