Fun staff!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by harpyLemons, Sep 6, 2017.

1. So a few days ago, I had stayed up pretty late playing with my friends on my home server, SMP7... and we found a "parrot gathering" (circle made of parrots...) above the town spawn. Not entirely sure what happened after that (lol, I mean, not entirely sure how this came to this...), but then EvilToade popped on and just started spawning random things at the spawn. I took a few screenshots... but I love how the staff on this server can have a bit of fun with the members, but still be good staff members. I love this community so much!

As far as I know, the above one is still flying around SMP7 as we speak...

Fun with the staff late at night. Thanks, Toade!

Let me know if you can actually see the photos? IDK if it worked -.-
  2. I'd love to see screenshots if you get a chance to upload them here.
    JDHallows and FadedMartian like this.
  3. Dang, I figured I probably couldn't figure it out. I'm really bad with computers. Suffice it to say, Toade spawned a stack of 4 polar bears, a slime on a bat, a polar bear on a bat, a donkey on a parrot, (also he filled up the spawn limit with parrots, 56 of them... lol...), and the best one, a boat on a bat. Which MoreMoople got to ride, maybe she can add her screenshot here? I'll ask her.

...why must I be so bad with technology?
    JDHallows and FadedMartian like this.
  4. Did you take the screen shots with f2? If so I can guide you to uploading them :)
  5. Yus, I did.
    JDHallows likes this.
  6. I have went through and fixed the images for you Harp :)
    You did most the process correctly, the only mistake was that when you get the link for the image from imgur, you need to right click on it and click on the option that says "Copy image address" - the link for the image itself is different from the link for the imgur webpage.
  7. Thank you so much! :D
  8. Heh, looks like Toade was having some fun, thanks for posting this!
    Harp4Christ likes this.