Fun intro thingy

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 0xSpencer, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Hey guys! I've been playing for about a week now on smp 3, but only now am looking at the forums. I'm SunKrus, which is a hybrid name derived from my American last name and my Norwegian clan name. I've been playing Minecraft for roughly 6 years now, but have only been doing local servers or my family realm. This is my first remote server.

Again I'm in smp 3, and have a lot of experience working with redstone circuitry. If anyone needs an experienced hand trying to get a specific project to work, please message me here or in-game. I'd be more than happy to assist, and will even help with small projects for free.

I look forward to playing with y'all!
  2. Welcome to the forums! I saw you on SMP3 recently, you seem pretty cool! =)
    If there's anything i can help you with, or if you have any questions, feel free to ask!
    Sachrock, SansTheTimeLord and SunKrus like this.
  3. Ah, welcome to the Empire! :D Have fun!
    I am wondering: have you been playing Minecraft frequently for the past six years, or have you had long breaks?
  4. Welcome to EMC! :p Let me know if you'd like help with anything.
    SansTheTimeLord and SunKrus like this.
  5. I played for a year, took a break for about two years, then have been playing frequently for the past three. Maybe 4 years experience all together.
    SansTheTimeLord and 607 like this.
  6. Heya!
    Welcome to EMC :D

The community here is great so if you need any help with something you can just ask in chat or on the forums ;). I don't come on SMP3 too often myself, but maybe I'll see you around on the forums! :).

But most importantly: Have fun and enjoy your stay!
    Patr1cV, SansTheTimeLord, 607 and 2 others like this.
  7. Ok, I feel like a chump right now not only because of the fact I missed a new member but the fact you joined SMP3! 2 days late, but it’s better than nothing I guess.

Welcome to the server! I’m sure with the over a weeks worth of playing and probably being stormed by the awesome community we have here, that your enjoying yourself on the server! :3 it’s great to see a individual who can say they are skilled at redstone, I’m decent but there’s still things I need to mess around with. :/ Unfortunately I’m not able to connect to the server at this time but I hope your enjoying yourself!
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  8. Welcome to EMC! Smp8 is the best :D

Edit: and it's always good to have people experienced in Redstone as you can get really creative with it.
    607 and SansTheTimeLord like this.
  9. Pfff, SMP8, be careful when going there, that’s where all the weird stuff happens. But joking aside the folks there are cool xD
  10. Welcome to the EMC hype ;) I recommend smp2 cause we are cool, calm, collected, and very friendly ;)
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  11. Definitely, that’s the home of the infamous Shelluser, who btw is universally appreciated for being one of the most liked people on EMC. Also LadyJaye lives there, who’s also a great friend.
    607, SkeleTin007 and MoreMoople like this.
  12. Welcome to the Empire!

Hope you're enjoying yourself, smp3 is a very nice and warm community. Definitely one of my favorite servers (I have many) :)

Now you're making me feel a little uncomfortable.. But I love every moment of it :D awww thanks. Appreciate the kind words!
  13. Don't worry, he was making me feel uncomfortable too. :D
    (Don't worry you readers either, I'm kidding :p)
  14. Well thanks everyone for the warm welcome!! I certainly appreciate the welcome. At this point I have a couple of friends, a partially developed res, and a favorite redstone mining spot. I may set up a shop to buy redstone soon. I love the versatility here. Thanks again!!
  15. Do /promo in-game.
  16. Welcome to emc!
    As always, Beware of smp8 ;)
  17. Welcome!! Hope you find all the fun things to do here.
    SansTheTimeLord likes this.
  18. Welcome! We hope you enjoy EMC :D
    607, SansTheTimeLord and MoreMoople like this.
  19. Welcome to EMC!:D
    SansTheTimeLord likes this.
  20. Welcome. I am BurgerKnight: moderator, benevolent overlord, and occasional warlock. I look forward to meeting you in game.
    JadedKitteh and SansTheTimeLord like this.