Frontier

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by LLSKYWALKER, Feb 9, 2017.

1. I have a question how do you get from the frontier back to your home my only choice was to be killed by a baby zombie if you guys no please tell me. Second can you claim land in the frontier?

Thanks
    LLskywalker
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. In order to return to town from the Frontier, you have to head back to the Outpost Spawn, use the command /town and then you will teleport back to town. (The outpost spawn is the quartz/sandstone structure that you would have originally appeared on when you first went to the Frontier)

Also, you can claim land in the frontier. To learn more about it, I would recommend reading this thread, it explains how it works on EMC and the benefits of doing it: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/how-to-establishing-your-outpost.46390/

If you have anymore questions, don't be afraid to ask. :)
  3. I'd suggest doing a nether rail or a rail in the frontier, Also yes you can :) You have to post in the "Wilderness Frontier" thread. :p
  4. A good way to overcome this is to play survival on another server. Now, this won't help you to retrieve any items which you got during your survival play (or the other way around: bring items from town), but it does allow you to instantly teleport back to your home.

For example: my main house sits on SMP2 (also see my signature), but I'm involved with outposts on SMP4 and SMP9. So the moment I want to play survival all I have to do is /smp9 and I'm there; right in the middle of no where. I need to be back in town? /smp2 and done.

If you're just beginning to explore the Frontier then I'd definitely try this approach first, just to get a bit of an idea.

Of course there are other tricks ;) One of which is not setting a bed and then dying. And there are some other theories I'm going to work on now that I got the same problems to face (my outpost has just been established today, I'm quite excited about that).