[FREE TO USE] Enderman XP Farm!!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by tinkao, Jun 30, 2013.

?

What server should this be on?

SMP 1 13 vote(s) 17.1%
SMP 2 18 vote(s) 23.7%
SMP 3 6 vote(s) 7.9%
SMP 4 1 vote(s) 1.3%
SMP 5 5 vote(s) 6.6%
SMP 6 22 vote(s) 28.9%
SMP 7 2 vote(s) 2.6%
SMP 8 1 vote(s) 1.3%
SMP 9 8 vote(s) 10.5%
  1. I just found a really great design for an enderman XP farm!!! Since endertopia is exclusive to gold and diamond supporters, I decided to make one for the general community. I will need a single chest of torches, a single chest of any slabs, and a double chest of cobblestone.

NOTE: ANY GRIEFING WILL LEAD TO A PERMANENT BAN BY THE STAFF. FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, DO NOT GRIEF THIS GRINDER. THE COMMUNITY HAS POSSESSION OF A TOOL THAT CAN TELL WHO WAS IN A SPECIFIED LOCATION AT A SPECIFIED TIME. FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, DO NOT GRIEF.
  2. I could get these for you... So long as you build it on smp6.
  3. Please build it on Smp2! It will give us a reason to go to the wild! I could possibly donate rupees if it were to be on smp2.
  4. smp6 needs some purpose...
    RevampedMadness and Hash98 like this.
  5. I'm from smp4 but I don't mind it on smp2 :D
  6. I'm from smp9, so ill only build it there if I really need to.
    adsingh likes this.
  7. Wait, nevermind, I just realized that I'm a supporter. You can build it anywhere you like.
    RevampedMadness likes this.
  8. I reckon 6
  9. Don't build on Smp9 for I want to stayin town and don't do it on Smp8 for I'm far far far away at a cool place. Thanks
  10. Okay, right now I'm going with smp2 based on votes.
    adsingh and KoenJanssen like this.
  11. Will it be far out from spawn?
  12. It will have a 200 block long walkway out, or the endermen will not spawn
  13. gobstone308 and I made one on Smp7, but some idiot, griefed it. It was the perfect xp farm... (The griefing occurred a couple of months ago, so we took our valuables and left, because it took a couple of days to build, and we didn't want that to happen again.
    o0_Jetfire_0o likes this.
  14. I
    I remember your XP farm. How old is it? I remember it from like a year and some months ago
  15. Smp4 is such a quiet little server... if only it had a nice Endergrinder. :)
  16. I think SMP-6 needs something big, even though I am from SMP-1
  17. About a year old..
    o0_Jetfire_0o likes this.
  18. Smp9 is now a choice. I'm moving from smp9 to smp2