Free stuff if you know me.

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by MarkelleFultz, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Getting rid of everything i own.

If we've talked feel free to shoot me a PM and let me know what i can give you to help you out.

20 million or so worth of promos/rupees/items that just need to go asap so dont hold back.

If you don't know me please do not come begging for charity, this is not a giveaway hence the reason it is not in the public member events section.

This is strictly for friends i cant catch in game who want to catch some free stuff.
    padde73 and SkeleTin007 like this.
  2. Everything alright my dude?
  3. You good?
  4. Everything okay?
  5. You alright over there man?
  6. I'm here to help you dude
  7. What the others said. Everything ok?

Maybe so but this IS in a public section of the forums. Everyone can see this. If you post on the forums you really can't claim privacy because there isn't any.

btw.. The only reason I still respond is because I don't really care about free stuff at all (no offense here, that's a general opinion of mine).

So why didn't you PM them?

So:
    • Go to the main forum page
    • Click on the 'members' tab
    • Scroll down and you'll see "find member" in the right column
    • Enter their name and hit enter.
      • Auto completion is a thing, this can help you to find your friend(s) more easily.
    • When found you'll be taken to their profile, click "start conversation" and you can talk to them in private:
    This is after I followed the above steps to find a friend of mine...

You can even add more players to a conversation, so that you can easily discuss the whole thing amongst all your friends yet without risking to attract unwanted attention.

Maybe a tip?
    607 and NuclearBobomb like this.
  8. opps i dont think i know you. or more to the point, you never bothered to meet someone as awesome as me. you shoulda got to know me before so i could get free stuff now! shame on you!!
    Theomglover likes this.
  9. Idk you but I don’t want free stuff as I just got rid of all mine lol. Is everything okay though?
  10. Everythings good, thank you all for your concern though.

I've come to a stage where I need to completely drop a few distractions, and time consumers, to make room for some of the more important things.

I know it may seem drastic to just all of a sudden be giving away 3 years of assets but as I told another guy earlier, who quit smoking with a pack of cigarettes hidden away?

The last week has been an eye opener for me, and a lot of thinking has gone into what I want to drop and what i want to carry on spending my time with.

I didn't plan to make any post like this but I don't want anyone to be left concerned.

I've spent 3 years on EMC and you want me to dictate out of all the people i've ever met, who gets a pm?
    The whole point of this post is that it's going to be a quick no fuss, no drama exit that will allow ACTIVE friends and players to help take all this stuff off my hands.

While giving things away i kept thinking of another person, and another, so expexting me to know i potentially missed out a deserving person isn't fair. This post is public so everyone has the chance to see it, that way everyone has equal opportunity to swoop in and get their fair shair to the goodies.
    padde73, Windylava, Pleashies and 8 others like this.
  11. Hi Mark,

I'm sad to see you have decided to leave, but I respect your decision and wish you well in whatever you do.

Best wishes from me :)
    MoreMoople and OriginalScuf like this.
  12. It's good to know everything's alright, but unfortunate to hear you're leaving

Good luck with the future, wherever it may take you!
  13. Hey bro, I don't really know you but I've seen you around before. Not going to stop you because I'm sure you're leaving for a good reason. EMC is always here for you.

Best, tj
  14. Oh I know you lol
  15. Goodbye, Mark! I'll miss you, but best of luck to you as you continue on. :)
  16. Hey'ya Mark, have been very busy irl and have just seen this. I was very concerned when I started reading but now that you explained it to us.. I'm so very excited for you and the things you'll be heading off to. Whatever it is it seems to be very important to you and emc is all about irl first. After spending 3 years with a big diverse community such as emc it's bound to have affected you just as you have affected and changed it. I hope you take the best part with you as you travel forward in your life and thanks for hangin' around with us. <3

Enjoy the journey!
    MoreMoople and 607 like this.
  17. I don't know you, but I hope your journeys bring joy to your life! Goodbye!

Makes me think, I should be getting rid of a lot of unnecessary things in my life, I spend too much time doing useless stuff when I can be devoting my life to other things... Maybe it's time for change for me...
  18. well its sad your leaving :(