[Free] Foxy's Skin Service!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by CaptainFoxy_, Jul 13, 2015.

1. I don't really understand.
  2. What would expect from a animatronic like me :p
  3. Now we are getting places... If I'm feeling nice I will choose a person I don't know and I will edit their skin what it is currently. Could be you or a new player.
  4. Could you make a golden skeleton skin for GoldenMarlix, my alternative account?
  5. Enough said.
  6. I also updated op to show you what I mean.
  7. Alright some updating time! I have been testing this new system and it's been going well! Remember these were random edits for people. It was my judgement of what to add, remove, or improve on.

HxCami10

Dektirok

Lastly my favorite, crystaldragon13
    607, Kytula and crystaldragon13 like this.
  8. Nice Foxy. =]
    607 and FoxyRavenger like this.
  9. Hey Foxy!
    I would love to see a skin of yours based off my username. Since im still using stock at this point, im open to an edit on any skin, male, female, black,white, purple, human, dog or dinosaur! If you gots the time, I gots the mon...rupee!

Thanks!
  10. So I have been giving my skins and I think people like them...
    Artdreamhope

shavingfoam

Kytula likes this.
  11. I like this foxy ^^ it's kinda like a random act of kindness thing :p

now to try to make my skin look like my avatar and hope you see the monstrosity and take pity on me and fix it lol :p
  12. Hmm...should I keep my skin or get a new one for the year...I'll think about it over a nice cup of tea and some Undertale music.
  13. Alright I have been inactive in my secret service but I do them when I feel like it :p

WyntyrRaevyn

TBird1128

Kytula likes this.
  14. Dang, great job! :\ too bad I can't pay for your services.
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  15. I do too many skins if I think about it... I need to build on my residence on smp1 lol
    ChumMiner

SkeleTin007

SkeleTin007 and Kytula like this.
  16. Nice skins! Of course you had to put blood on Chum's :rolleyes:
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  17. Who says it's not Redstone dust? :p
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  18. Chum wanted that way so I did what I could :p