[Free] Foxy's Skin Service!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by CaptainFoxy_, Jul 13, 2015.

1. I do these all the time so your welcome!
  2. Could only see the 2 $$ glasses guys lol was the other uploaded?

Thanks again. I just paid ya.
  3. The other one was pulled down because of copyright (rip pmc)
    Truly it was the base skin that I worked with reported me since I didn't give him credit.

I have lost that one sorry x.x

I'll refund you that edited skin.
  4. Any chance you can make one similar?
  5. No that is why I am refunding you that skin
  6. This is a edit for ThaKloned. He wanted his skin to be more not purple so this was the result

This was the result but I can't post this on PMC due to it isn't my skin. The other skins were able to be posted because I edited them a lot to be called "My own"
  7. i have been attempting to revamp my skin and just cant come up with something i like would love a new skin fresh made but with a few requests. message me when you get a chance
    clan23 likes this.
  8. Pleaae mesage me first, it is a first come basis. I will do work for whoever messages me first.
  9. Great Job Clan23 i Couldnt be happier with my new skin Thank you
    clan23 likes this.
  10. It was a interesting skin revamp but your welcome :)
  11. I've been wanting a new skin and been changing constantly. I've tried editing/making one but I just don't seem to like them. I'll PM you the details soon.
  12. This is Starpuncher's new skin!

Link is in private but if you want skins like these... Please message me :)
    Starpuncher likes this.
  13. Sent request :)
    clan23 likes this.
  14. Sorry to announce that my skin editing has halted for this moment, I am waiting for my new laptop to arrive.
    607 likes this.
  15. I would like to have skin that is s English gentleman. I would like him to wear a black suit.
  16. FoxyRavenger is mine done yet? Sorry to ask again ;)

17. A new sketched out skin, sorry it took long the shirt was giving me grief...
    XxE3choxX likes this.
  18. Here are some of my works... There of course more.
    Spookres likes this.