[Free] Foxy's Skin Service!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by CaptainFoxy_, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Well, Clan. Here it is. The message you've been waiting for. Make me a skin, and as long as it doesn't violate the rules of EMC, I'll wear it. Get creative, take your time. Let me know when its finished, and I'll put it on.
    607 likes this.
  2. I love the new skin clan23 thanks so much!!!
    clan23 likes this.

3. For all why jossytheninja is exited I basically had to edit my own creation. It was a lot of fun and can wait to do more :)

For a reminder for everyone, these skins are open to the public to download and enjoy after I get payment.
    607 and jossytheninja like this.
  4. Please check your inbox I have sent you a link.
    Hehehe I'll think of something good, what is your hair color.

(I know it is a double post but I needed information across)
  5. Brown hair, blue eyes.
  6. I'll do something special ;P
    607 likes this.
  7. This is perfect timing! I just attempted to make a skin, (wow, I really shouldnt) I will message you with pics tomorrow. But I was hoping to have something tulip inspired. :p yeah I know, pretty girly. Thanks so much in advance!
  8. No problem! I am going to finish up these orders and you should be next in sequence :)

I hope that is what you wanted mustanglover25, it was hard to mash up a skin since you wanted basically a whole change. I kept prices low for you.
    607 likes this.
  9. Wow, these look great! I hope you can keep doing this, and won't succumb to the work load :p
    Should we message you on EMC or PMC?
  10. Either works, I mean I would like you to get messages here on EMC than on PMC because PMC lags for me quite a lot. I doesn't matter which computer I use, it still sucks at loading pages. But for showing skins and texture packs it is great because of the variety.
    607 likes this.
  11. Bump I totaly forgot but there is a made skin by me. It is a grey hoodie gamer that has a spider on the back. Totally free and anyone can get it
    607 likes this.

12. Edited skin of Kytula, had fun trying to keep color of skin.
    Kytula and 607 like this.
  13. After the final edits, what will the total cost be?
  14. Edited skin will cost base price at 1000r but still doing edits currently will get to around final price soon
  15. Oh and forgot the final product of Kytula
    Kytula likes this.
  16. Alright this was a big order on my part and getting it done in a hour and a half was amazing. All these skins are available for download like always. These are for ThaKloned
    First Skin:

What I did was fix skin tone, added dirty blond hair, added money shades on request.

Second Skin:

Fixed eyes and remastered the suit.

Third Skin:

Had to fix a arm issue due to someone trying to copy this skin, added money shades on request.
    ThaKloned and Kytula like this.
  17. Interested in a custom skin. PMing with details.
    clan23 likes this.
  18. I did two things but yes I think it is very creative none of the less....

A mash up of my skin and yours.

All the foxy parts are removable and will show your current skin. it will remove your hoodie though.
  19. miljl1 likes this.
  20. Perfect! I know I wasn't too specific with what I wanted, but you nailed it!

I'll be changing my skin and sending you some rupees in a bit.

Thanks again!
    clan23 likes this.