[FREE HELP] Faded's Friendly Assistance (FFA)

Discussion in 'Players for Hire' started by fadedmartian, May 29, 2018.

1. Hello Friends!

Are you in need of some assistance!? Well, I can surely help! I am starting this free assistance program to assist both new and veteran players with tasks they would like my assistance with.

No task is too big, but please be considerate of me having a life outside of EMC! I will not put a maximum amount of time, nor amount of times you can request my help, but I do ask that you please be considerate of others!

With the above said, I am able to assist with anything from building, to help move storage from residence to residence, to farming, plus anything else! Please note that for at least right now, I am only assisting with in town projects! I will look at expanding FFA into wilderness service later on.

If you would like my friendly, FREE service, do not hesitate to PM me here on the forums!

Taa-taa for now, friends!

~Faded xxx
  2. Yay! More free services! I will put you to use! Just ask Yixomua if you want to know how much I will use this free service ;)
    FadedMartian likes this.
  3. Awesome!! Quick question...do you know how to build automatic farms? I’m terrible with redstone >.<
    FadedMartian likes this.
  4. I do, but I cannot just build you a bunch of auto farms.. perhaps 1?
  5. Yes 1 is good! I will PM you tonight with more info.
  6. Sounds good!
  7. Faded u still do this thing :D