{EVENT} Foxy Hollow ~ Official Thread

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Kaddrii, May 19, 2018.

?

Will I like to participate in finding my phone?

Yes!! That thing costed me, like, 50k!! (and this event sound really cool so far!) 15 vote(s) 93.8%
Nah, that thing only costed like, 1r. (Even though this sounds really cool!) 1 vote(s) 6.3%
  1. Welcome to the forbidden town of Fox Hollow, the home to the most spooky mansion on EMC;

I can tell you one thing; you lost your phone
    Fortunate for you, your not the only one. Everyone has lost their phone, except Foxy_Kitty, the founder of the town.
    Foxy_Kitty died many years ago, and it's said she is back from the dead to take it back.

All I can tell you is the phone is white, and hidden in the haunted town.

But first, you must endure through trials of hard labour, competitions, and much more
    Welcome to the town of Fox Hollow
    Date
    The event will be hosted Sunday, October 28, at 7:00 PM!
    Where
    The Town is located at /v +FoxyHollow on Utopia.
    Games
    Maze
    Scavenger Hunt
    Skin Competition
    Prize Pop
    Prizes
    The prizes are now up on display at /v +FoxyHollow on Utopia in the Prize Room! Choose your winnings today!
    Donations

Thank you all who donated, I have received so much and it's all going into this year's event and extras are already being stored for next year!
    ---
    Head over to /v +FoxyHollow then walk onto the donations teleport, and donate heads, prizes, promos, and a bunch of blocks I have listed on the residence!
    (or do /v +FoxyHollow donate)
    I am taking rupee donations, so if anyone would like to donate rupees, please pay to the account Chalsairda (make sure you have it right). :)
    ---

DISCLAIMER : Since this is my first event on EMC, I will be making tons of mistakes and it may not run as smoothly as other events. Please bare with me on this one ;)

Remember:
    to bring your best costume
    to bring a bow
    and to wear your good luck socks so that you may survive
    The town of Fox Hollow
  2. A foxy hollow and a spooky mansion full of trials and tribulations? I'm ready.
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  3. XD is the phone the prize or what is but Iā€™m on
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  4. This seems like an amazing event, one with this preparation and preparedness... Very cool. :) I hope I can make it.
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  5. The phone is only the grand prize. It's still got some value, don't worry. I just wanted to add a little custom item of my own for this event. :)
    Every game you get a prize, hence why I talked about donations
  6. So the phones a enchanted item is it a glitched enchanted item?
  7. Don't worry, it will be something cool :D
  8. It looks so good right now.
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  9. Update:
    Skin Competition:
    Yes! There is going to be an awesome skin competition in the very town of Foxy Hollow!
    But me and my helpers aren't looking for any ordinary skins...
    We want you to dress your best! Come up with or copy online the best Minecraft Halloween costume skins you can find!
    Even I am having trouble choosing mine, and I'm the judge!

Feel free to let everyone know what you're going to be for this Halloween! I think it's official I am probably going to be a cat, ghost, pumpkin, goth, minion, ..... *and the list goes on*
    Please don't copy other people's ideas, they took the time to think about it, and I believe your creative mind can do it too! :D
    Good luck! šŸŽƒ
  10. Update:
    Recourse Packs!
    I decided when I was about half way finished my mansion that it would be cool to use a resource pack for the build, and I just got that done a while ago!
    I wanted to give the mansion and town a better feel than what the usual vanilla Minecraft gave. (Even though it still looks great in the default resource)
    The pack I chose can be downloaded with ease, as there aren't different sizes to choose from of your like me (I am not a tech nerd haha)
    I picked a generally popular Halloween texture pack called Pumpkin Patch!
    You can download it at the popular site, Planet Minecraft right here with a preview of the pack available! I created a doc with instructions here to help you if you need it.
    The pack also adds different music disks, and we may or may not be playing some while we are doing events in the mansion. :rolleyes:

Don't worry though, the recourse pack is only an option, not a requirement. The pack gives everything much more detail and scariness to the whole event, depending how easily scared you can get. :D
    Have Fun! šŸ‘»
  11. Bump!
    Remember to donate at my Utopia res! /v +FoxyHollow!
    You might hear this a lot, but every little bit helps!
    ~ThanksšŸ–¤
  12. Hi! I tried to go to "/v +Foxy2 Don" but found the res didn't exist. Is there a new address?
  13. Oh sorry I'll fix that, thanks. It is just /v +foxyHollow, and there is a teleport there for donations and rupee donations. Sorry
  14. One tip on how to save rupees for the event is don't bid on auctions.
  15. I only bid to use for the event or to sell at a higher price to gain more.
  16. Note:
    There won't be a Drop Party, but a Prize Pop instead. Thank you for helping out with the event :)
    purplebook163 and Eviltoade like this.
  17. Defo will be there :)
  18. Yay :D
  19. This sounds amazing i'll try my hardest to be there
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.