Found in the wastelands

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by anthemsong, Apr 25, 2022.

1. How is this possible? It spawned in new chunks so I know it was naturally generated.

2. Bah, Anyone know a hosting that doesn't watermark? Photobucket used to not watermark

3. Anyway, to answer your question, what exactly do you mean by "how is this possible"? Striders and piglins just sorta... do that.
    607 and OhMiku like this.
  4. You didn't have to be sarcastic about it. :( You could've just said EMC suggests the use of imgur instead of crafting an image designed to embarrassment my dumb butt.
  5. Wasn't meant to be sarcastic, sorry.
    607 likes this.
  6. That is neat. I don’t think I’ve ever come across a piglin riding a strider..
    607 and anthemsong like this.
  7. And a little strider riding a larger one. I like the expression the strider with the piglin has. Argh, it's difficult enough keeping my head balanced on these spindly legs without you up there.
    607 and anthemsong like this.
  8. Both are cute! I do wonder which prompted you to make the thread, or if it was the combination of them. :D
  9. The piglin riding the strider, holding a fungus on a stick.
    607 and Silken_thread like this.
  10. I also didn't know they could do that. So dont feel too terribly bad
  11. :eek: I didn't know they could hold a strider steering stick either. Also.. that lil one on top of the bigger one be too cute. :love: :<3:
    607, JesusPower2 and farmerguyson like this.
  12. According to the Minecraft wiki, there is a 1/10 chance for a Strider to spawn with a baby Strider on top, and a 1/30 chance for a Strider to spawn with a Zombified Piglin with a warped fungus on a stick on top. :) Those are higher probabilities than I had expected!