[FORUM GAME] The Person above you is known for...

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Otus_NigRum, Nov 26, 2018.

?

Is it wrong to bring back an old Forum Game that died out?

Not at all 19 vote(s) 86.4%
Kinda 2 vote(s) 9.1%
ya 1 vote(s) 4.5%
  1. So this was a direct copy from jewel_king's original thread, but the last post was made in April of this year, making it very old! I thought since we have a bit more new people on here this could work out and we could have fun :)

All that you need to do is say what the person above you is known for. It's simple and shouldn't cause any trouble if you are all responsible ;)

Anyway, have fun!
    Warlord678 and Mochoa_Frap like this.
  2. Otus is known for making good threads but then being ignored entirely and embarrassed by how no one paid any attention
  3. Your known for New Nations(at least to me you are):)
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  4. I see belac around everywhere as he is very involved in various threads and he is also known for his awesome drop party :D
  5. YAS and that Awesome DP will be happening soon!!
    HazardousCode and Otus_NigRum like this.
  6. oh hey :p

erm belac is known for liking 5?
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  7. lol Jewel_King is know for being Kingly?
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  8. Belac is known for not knowing that he should of said that jewel_king was known for making this game
  9. is known for his Slightly confusing taste in music
    Sefl51 and Otus_NigRum like this.
  10. totally known for his love of promos!
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  11. just... horses.
    rykly18 likes this.
  12. Killing One of a Kind promos :(
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  13. For me, Jewel_king is known for wanting a few promos I have, but I don't sell :p
    Also for calling me the "failed seller" of my EMC buisness partnership with Tomvanwijnen. (come to 859 if anyone wonders why)

For other people, probably promos, yeah :p
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  14. This is a very good forum game to bring back, as I stopped playing because I didn't know who I had done yet, and now I can start all over!
    By the way, this thread is phrased in a way that makes it seem like you should focus on what people would be known for in general, instead of to you personally. I can try this, but I think we will repeat each other much faster that way. So it would be fun to include personal things, as it would make each individual's reaction a lot more interesting. :)

Jelle is known for the great combination of autism, dyslexia and intellectual giftedness. :D
    He is also known for being Dutch, and being a great builder.
    And I know you a bit better than most, because we met up in real life! :D
    Jelle68 and Otus_NigRum like this.
  15. 607 is 100% best known for being a piwi and is one of the most well liked members on the forums. ;)
    607 and Otus_NigRum like this.
  16. Skele Is best Known for Rattling :p also Puns
    xD "failed seller" sounds so harsh, maybe erm Extemely Delayed Seller xD
    607 and Otus_NigRum like this.
  17. I now realise that this is probably a remake of this forum game, and not this one, as I thought it was!
    The latter was more fun, though... :p
    Partly because of what I said in my previous post, and partly because now for instance, I don't have anything to post, as I wouldn't know what jewel_king is known for, and I don't need to post a number either.
  18. Known for being seen on every post and his love for piwi
    607 likes this.
  19. known for liking music
    607 likes this.
  20. Known for being ancient
    AncientTower likes this.