[ Forum Game ] The Legacies of Earth

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by BrickStrike, Feb 1, 2014.

1. 500? I am at almost 2500. :confused:
  2. No lol, for the thread post number xD
    607 and boozle628 like this.
  3. Darn it! You get thread post #500 AND #404?!
  4. And I'm still a bit confused... Are the turn post things going off of in general posts meaning arguments like we had help along with it or only on-topic ones? Because I feel like my research times and building times are quick but I'm only doing by on-topic posts meaning an action done or some message sent or an update or whatever.
  5. I don't understand the question.
    ;3
  6. Like are we supposed to do the post-based research and such by (for example 3 posts) 3 relevant posts in this forum meaning there could be 23 posts in reality but since 20 were off topic and the 3rd was the final, it took 23 posts without regard to relevance or is it every posts counts?
  7. Yes, mostly based on relevance. Plus i'd like this to stay on topic xD
    Nothing like "Oh god my cat just barfed"
    .>. quack
  8. We accept, hope we can be good allies.
  9. We have finished harvesting our moons.
  10. Goodbye all! I give the planet of porphira and tech/resources to Teptro. Oh and btw boozle, I am only in 8th grade. It was fun arguing with you all.:D
  11. ? why are you leaving might I ask?
  12. The game was fun, but I need to focus my attention elsewhere
  13. There was a glitch and the computer with the plans for the planet spaceship we were planning crashed, so we lost some of the plans. It will take 17 more posts for our scientists to redevelop the plan.
  14. List of all the planets and their controllers:
    planets players
    Teptro: SkyDragonv8
    Pan: brickstrike
    Spud: Choongjae
    SuchChicken: Equinox_Boss
    Darem: fluffinator09
    LAN: princebee
    Keron: brothers22
    Antarctia: 930o4
    Quark: kyle12cu1
    The Hive*: jkrmnj
    Paet: boozle628
    Commurev: Dr_Hacksaw
    porphira: porphos
    Catopia: Mindlegokid
    Commonwealth:BFJnc
    Amor Didonis:lehmaqr

*may have been wiped out, because it was hostile, i don't know
  15. Keron has finished discovering data about our solar system.
    Name: The Alpha system
    Planets(in order from the sun):
    1: Copher, an uninhabitable metal planet.
    2: Keron
    3: Meana, a habitable planet that can support life.

Also, there is a mini asteroid belt between Keron and Meana

We are starting to develop Lazer beam miners, that can cut chunks of metal. It will be done in 1 day.

We will use these to cut chunk out of Copher, to use the metal for human projects.
  16. Nobody is posting!!!! Has everybody forgotten about this?!?!
    It has been a long time and our scientists have completed the research on making Antarctia into a spaceship. We will now start using this plan to turn our planet into a spaceship using to resources from the moons. This should take about 100 posts. We will also have our scientists research a way to make our star prematurely explode, so nobody can track us. This should take 35 posts.
  17. I haven't forgotten! I was waiting for other people to post relevant things so that my gathering of random space stoof could be done. And now it is.

Ira Didonis will spend 2 posts returning to the site that Amor Didonis is at.

And just a question, 93o4, why does it take over twice as long for you to turn a planet into a spaceship while already having the knowledge of how to and the materials to do than it does to figure out how to make your star go boom far before it should...? Just curious as I find it hard to understand. :p My mind no likey.
  18. Are you thinking that it should take a longer time for the boom star research? Because building a planet sized spaceship is going to take time regardless of whether you know how or not. If you think it would be a good idea I can have technical difficulties and make the star boom take longer. And remember, you don't know any of this.
  19. LAN changes to Hostile. They are bored.
    607 likes this.