[Forum Game/RolePlay]Red Garden Penitentiary

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by CaptainFoxy_, Jul 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh my god I live in western Colorado. ;-;.
    clan23 and RyugaXI like this.
  2. You see my ion cannon is missing its casing, and two wires are coming out. You also see an object in my hand with the wires attached. Bits of metal litter the floor.
  3. Lol foxy lives there too, btw if you are wanting to join please refer to my form application and follow instructions :)
  4. "You don't have to be so rude..." I said.
  5. "I be a pirate. Have a problem walk the plank." Shows hook "I have delt withnso many numbskulls in prisons it isn't the same anymore."
  6. "Fine, whatever." I say, annoyed. I then see a robot with some weird stuff on his hand. I say "Hi" to him too.
  7. I remove the wires and insert the object into my ion cannon, then i proceed to replace the casing. "All i need now is something to test it on..."
  8. *Camera turns to cell*
    *The loudspeaker turns on*
    "Hey robot, yes you in the cell. We disabled your ion cannon in the first place. If we see you working on it. We will proceed to take off your arm. Same with your hook Fox thing."
    *The loudspeaker turns off*
  9. I will be placing camera orientations when I get a map.
  10. "WOAH WOAH WOAH" I say. "DON'T USE THAT THING ON ME! :confused:"
  11. Anyone playing, BTW? =P
  12. I am currently discussing the future of this thread please be patient. :)
  13. "There is no need to yell... I hate people who yell." I shot a disgusted look.
  14. "Fine, whatever, robot." I mutter.
  15. I huff off keeping my eyes straight as I circle A block. "What a weird bunch...." I mutter.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.