[forum game] Recreation Celebration

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Be6Ja1min, Apr 23, 2020.

1. As you know by my cringe name :cool:. This is a forum game based of a game people play in quarantine! its basically say i give you a famous art piece, example : mona lisa
    you gotta dress up as her to recreate the phone the best you can! Each round i will be picking 10 famous art pieces. there will be 10 players max in each round! bascily once ten people join i will be using a random number generator and it will pick the art piece you will be recreating! i will put you art piece in a post below and you will have a certain amount of days to recreate. 5-7 days and you can pm the picture and i will post it! then we will have a vote at the top of the thread! and there will be a vote to see who wins the prize of a gold supporter voucher this round!

the ten famous pieces will be released tomorrow today is just for signing up! more information will be released tomorrow! Any questions please ask!
    607 likes this.
  2. I'm in. Sounds cool!
    BennyLikesBelts likes this.
  3. I'm in!
    This fits right in with the challenges I've been doing all month, sent out bv my study association. :)
    BennyLikesBelts likes this.