[Forum Game] King of the Hill

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Unoski, May 24, 2015.

1. I am unaffected by the "heres Johnny", as I have Porphos for a brother (not going to elaborate) and use a command block to teleport you into the void. I am now king
  2. I then make you learn a rule of the game by posting on a forum about this game. Johnny is deleted because he attempted to kill someone, and I go back in time and tell the Anglo Saxons to come with me and kick you off of the hill and England.
    I am now king.
    History!
  3. I fly over to the hill and fire a missile at you, which hits you and carries you off. Then I place an energy shield around the hill.

I am now king.
  4. I pull an 80's hack on you and type hack.exe into the computer terminal controlling the shield. It is launched into space, and I take over the hill.
    I am now king.
  5. I report Porphyrian for hacking and float around the world like a ghost :-P batroach was frozen in PERPETUAL fear. I am queen now
  6. I put in a ban appeal, and report you for fly hacks. I am now king.
  7. fly hacks? who said ghosts fly? XD
  8. Okay: This hill was in utopia. You have been reported for false ban request and chat and forum banned for three days. I am now queen still by default. :-P
  9. that doesn't make sense.......
  10. I can't see any "It has to make sence" :p

I'm hearing those heavy guys to clear the job,

Nobodey knows how they did it, but I'm sure they took some materials,

annyway, I'm king of the hill now :p
  11. I pull a shady deal with your "heavy guys," and I have them remove you from the hill and make me king.
    I am now king.
  12. I call an assasin to kill myself and leave the game forever. (ish) position as king is up for grabs.
  13. I am the Prince Persia, and I control the Sands of Times. I hire and assassin to assassinate you (as in throw you in a bush) overthrowing your said leadership. I am now KING of the hill, and Persia.
  14. I notice the prince is eating those weird things were they dip things then stick them it their mouths so I shake hands with well my hands have poison (making u feel sick ;) ) I kindly offer u my toilet to barf in a the bottom of the hill and accented to my great and unspeakable reign of llamas!
    Seanawesome14 and Jelle68 like this.
  15. Little did you know, the toilet wasn't just any toilet. It was a TOILET (Try Overthrowing Interestingly Large Evil Twits). Said TOILET helped me to convince you violence is ever the answer, but it is when I use it. I threw a grenade at you, but when you refused to fight back I was easily able to capture you in a prison (lose your next turn)

Hahahaha get it? Monopoly reference. Also don't be offended by twits. Not that you should be.
    gladranger7 likes this.