[Forum Game] King of the Hill

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Unoski, May 24, 2015.

1. I go back to the beginning of human kind and change their natural instincts so that they worship SteamboatWillie as their ruler. I am king.
  2. Malcus-mortigenetics!
    A.k.a.- I change everyone's genes to much and everyone except me dies. I am king. =D
  3. Seriously, stop trying to ruin the game.
    Currently EnderMagic is king.
  4. I go to the end and destroy that when EnderMagic1 hears he goes to try and rebuild I ascend to my throne :D
  5. I hire an army of birds to swoop you off of the hill.
    I am king of the hill.
  6. I awake from my coma caused by a flagpole hitting me in the face. I see that the hill was taken from me many a time. I send an Army of Canadian Geese to overthrow the current king. The King, however, survives the goose attack and steps on the flagpole. He is hit in the face, Tom and Jerry Rake style.

I looked at my kingdom
    I was finally there
    To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air
  7. I put Nyan Cat on loop, causing you to leave because of your annoyance. This causes me to become queen.
  8. I am immune to nyan cat, due to years of training to it on loop.
    I turn you to gold and send a spawn of gold bulk buyer to use you in their pre-1.9 notch apples.
    They carry you of the hill and I walk up and take my rightful place.
  9. I pull out Medusa's head and point it at you. You immediately are turned to stone and topple of the hill. I am now the king of the hill.
    TotoStyle likes this.
  10. I sneak up behind you, grab your head and force you to look at medusa's eyes. Then I hide the medusa's head so noone will try to use it again.

I am now king.
  11. I use my silk touch pic to collect spider webs and plant anvils 20 feet above the throne. A quick death for you and I can kick you off the hill. I am now queen. I also turn xPastelle into a cat and have her rule as my right hand woman.

12. I take revenge and re-summon the Ender Dragon and every skeleton and enderman that died. Then, my army throws you, KatieKittyWitch, and xPastelle into the void. I am king now. All of my enderman grab blocks and build a giant castle and my skeletons shoot anyone that come near, making it impossible to kill me. :p
  13. insulted by being thrown into the void, i turn xPastella into an Ender Dragon that blasts your undead army and i take over your castle butting you both in the dungeon.
  14. I use a tactical concussion bomb, and I knock everyone off the hill while destroying all defenses. I then take a spaceship and rip the hill out of the area, and I launch it into space. I am now king.
    :D
  15. I munch on some uranium before launching myself into space, locating your spaceship and tying you up.
    I am king of the spaceship.
    I am king of the hill.