{FORUM GAME} Fill in the blank

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by MagicalGirlRiRi, Aug 9, 2016.

1. When I saw this forum I was so excited and couldn't wait to jump in on the fun...only to find out most o the games are old and it would be rude to bump up posts...so I'm taking the advice and making a new thread involving a game already played, I hope that's okay.

So! Here are the rules, I will start us off with a sentence needing something filled, then when somebody responds filling in the sentence, it's up to that person to make the next sentence needing filling, where another person will repeat the process. I guess this might turn into a wacky story! XD
    Please let everybody participating have a turn before taking another turn for yourself.

Here's an example just in case.

Starter Sentence: "What do you do when you see a (BLANK) crossing the street?"

Responding Sentence: "What do you do when you see a cheese wheel crossing the street? I don't know about you but I'd like to (BLANK) !"

I hope this format makes sense, so I'll get us started!

What do you see when you look through a (BLANK) ?
    607 likes this.
  2. What do you see when you look through a Tardis keyhole. You see a weird man talking to ( Blank )
    EmpurressRissa likes this.
  3. What do you see when you look through a Tardis keyhole? You see a weird man talking to a [blank] tree
    EmpurressRissa likes this.
  4. What do you see when you look through a TARDIS keyhole? You see a weird man talking to a walking tree. Occasionally you hear him say (Blank).
  5. (haha, I was expecting a type of tree, not a verb, but fine :rolleyes:)
    What do you see when you look through a TARDIS keyhole? You see a weird man talking to a walking tree. Occasionally you hear him say "I love you", after which the tree [blank]