[FORUM GAME] EMC Text Adventure: The Adventure Update

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Jul 20, 2020.

?

Have you played Minecraft before or during its Adventure Update? (Beta 1.8, Beta 1.9 pre, 1.0)

Yes. 8 vote(s) 57.1%
No. 6 vote(s) 42.9%
  1. Agreed. :p

Round 18 and I've finally got my first item!!! :D ... :p

Walk west
    luckycordel, 4moTilCRhystmas and 607 like this.
  2. If Tom ran south, wouldn't the world border have stopped him from travelling the second block? Also, he would have been able to find and kill the chicken if he had run east. :confused:

I would like to walk north :)
  3. My map also puts him in the southern world border...
  4. I see him on the bottom, but his move is to the west, so I don't see the problem.:confused: Am I missing something?
    TomvanWijnen and 4moTilCRhystmas like this.

5. *casually clips through the bottom of the map*

I'll have to go back through your moves tonight, I just find it interesting that both Car and I are showing the same thing
  6. Still confused, you can be on the south border and move west. I don't see the problem.:confused:
    What I do see is he is about to run into a stone wall or a hostel mob:eek:
    4moTilCRhystmas and TomvanWijnen like this.
  7. lol didn't you know that I have special superpowers that allow me to walk on the world borders? :D

It could also be someone elses moves that are causing this... or perhaps you both are right?! ... :)

I like danger. ;)
  8. Maybe Car was watching you screensharing your map on the MoreMoople Discord after all. :D
    4moTilCRhystmas likes this.
  9. Code:
    You make your way through the savanna.
    Code:
    You found a river, and drown. You're back at spawn. You have one wood, one steak and one chicken.
    Code:
    You enter a savanna. It's quite flat!
    Code:
    You take a stroll in the plain. Nice temperature!
    Code:
    You found a tree, and chop it down. You now have one wood and one chicken.
    Code:
    You reach the bank of a lush flower forest.
  10. Code:
    Run South
    607 and 4moTilCRhystmas like this.
  11. :D a tree in the world border! <3

Craft pickaxe
  12. It is cute <3

Run north into the tier 3 chest
    607, luckycordel and CarFryer like this.
  13. I'm so confused about where Tom is :(:confused:

Walk north

EDIT: Never mind, I fixed my map and know where he is now :D I'd still like to move north though!
    607, 4moTilCRhystmas and luckycordel like this.
  14. I figured out my mistake, I missed one of tom's "Walk South"s so I thought the southern border was one square north of where it actually was. This changes a thing or two...
    CarFryer and luckycordel like this.
  15. You and Car had me wondering what I may have done wrong. Glad to hear y'all got i figured out.:D
    607 and 4moTilCRhystmas like this.
  16. I'm just surprised that Car made the same mistake, since her maps seem to be more accurate than mine and the one mistake she made just so happened to be one that I made as well.

I also realized that my mistake means that I have a few squares marked wrong, so I guess I'm re-doing my entire map 🙃
    607 and luckycordel like this.