Formal Complaint

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JDHallows, Jun 3, 2020.

1. I was told this thread was the funny...

You get a Comedy Bronze from me at most, Major

Gotta admit though, the edit I really liked was the deep fried JDHALLOWS head, that one gets a Comedy Silver
    Impulsive_Egg and JDHallows like this.
  2. :O I didn’t tell you that I just sent you a link with no context. You Liar!!!
    JDHallows likes this.
  3. Yeah, ok chief
    JDHallows likes this.
  4. Mission failed we will get them next time
    BennyBeltsjets and JDHallows like this.
  5. you've all been forgetting the most important thing this entire time
  6. Earlier today, I was worried that some were not taking this complaint seriously enough. However, I am now convinced that the community understands the importance of my complaint. This thread is a testament to the passion and dedication of the EMC community to ensuring that we are always at our best, in every way. I've seen so many amazing contributions to the discussion that have really elevated it beyond even my original intentions.

Thank you all for your continued support and for understanding how critical it was to the Empire for this thread to be seen by so many and handled so efficiently.
  7. no virus is touching JD
    he is protected very well, with enchanted armour for all elements ;)
    he also has a very nice mask :)
  8. JD, I don't know why you didn't just update your skin to a dark and blurry version to match the wiki page? Could have saved everyone a lot of time. Sheeesh.
    :rofl: :lmao:
  9. After further consideration of this proposed page, I must dismiss the idea of such a page. While I appreciate the creativity and thoughtfulness, I'm afraid of the atmosphere it would create where people are immortalizing my body.
  10. JD, I do apologize for the lack of seriousness taken when addressing this very obviously important matter. It appears that the contributors were getting ahead of themselves and initiating the summer tan skins in early anticipation of the summer pool party. Someone got a little too excited ;)
  11. I disagree I believe jd should sue Starlis llc for their wrong doing and negligence toward this very very important topic.
    ConductorConduit and JDHallows like this.
  12. petition for Mr. Hallows to make this his new avatar
  13. Don't have to ask me twice
  14. This went on for at least 5 times as long as I had expected. xD
  15. Brilliant. But needs more TnT
  16. This thread beats the eternal thread 10x over
  17. Nah. :p
    Impulsive_Egg and JDHallows like this.
  18. Did someone say More tnt?
  19. i had to do it, i couldn't help it, i made JD have some tnt eyes