[For Hire] Taking orders for items

Discussion in 'Players for Hire' started by ABigMystery, Aug 23, 2018.

1. TEMPORARY OUT OF BUSINESS!
    ======================
    Need a specific item in large quantity?
    ======================

Hello,

I'd like to offer myself for hire to farm specific items for your shop or for your personal builds. Let me know what item you need and the amount of rupees you are offering for it and if it's a decent offer I will start working for you. Please fill in the form below in your reply and I will get back to you.

Disclaimer: Some blocks will take a while for me ot obtain so keep that in mind. Also I'm not a bot that runs 24/7, I also have a life ;)

Note: From now on I will only be taking oders with payment up front and drop off at your residence. I've noticed that it can be quite annoying when you have boxes all over your residence and you have to keep bothering people to pick up their orders.

Main account name:
    Item requested:
    Quantity requested:
    Payment offered:
    Deadline:

======================
    Open orders: 1
    ======================

thefriedmans (24 DC of Sand) - Posted on 25th of August

======================
    Completed orders: 2
    ======================
    Otis_Nigrum (1 DC of Spruce Logs) - Posted on 23th of August - Completed on 24th of August
    Big__Kev (3 DC of Sand) - Posted on 23th of August - Completed on 25th of August
  2. 1 DC of spruce wood for 14k?
  3. Sounds good to me, when do you need it? I will start working on it right away
  4. It's not urgent, take your time
  5. Your order is ready for pickup. Come to my residence /visit Mystery2695 on SMP2. There's a pickup portal on the top floor, you'll be transported to a room where you can buy them from the box.

Only you have access, nobody else.
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  6. Can i get 12dcs of sand for 25k
  7. Oh can I get it by October at the latest? Not to be a burden
  8. Big__Kev is paying me more for sand, and I'd have to finish his order first.
  9. Can I please order 10 DCs of gravel for 55k? :) (or, if you'd prefer less, 5 DCs of gravel for 27.5k)
    A deadline... I don't really like deadlines myself, but it'd be cool if you could have it ready before October - if you don't manage to do that for whatever reason, no worries. :)
  10. I think 5 by October is doable, I will let you know soon if I will accept it or not. I have to look into how much I have right now and how long it took me to get that, but I'm not home for the weekend
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  11. Sure thing! As I always say when I order something, no hurry at all. :) Longer than October would also be fine, no problem at all. :)
    Mystery2695 likes this.
  12. I've sent you a counter offer in your PM
  13. Highly recommended!!

I was given my order days before the estimated time. Great prices and negotiating was easy!

Thank you Mystery2695
    TomvanWijnen and Mystery2695 like this.
  14. Thank you for your feedback, I really appreciate it :)