[FOR HIRE] Simple Gathering Jobs

Discussion in 'Players for Hire' started by acridi, Jul 16, 2020.

1. [FOR HIRE] Simple Gathering Jobs

I've been looking for a pass time and a better income of money recently, so I decided to do small gathering jobs! I'm willing to get a wide variety of items, up to a max of 5 DCS.

Item and Amount:
    Offered Price(may negotiate):
    Deadline:
    Offered Price: 40k
    Deadline: 2 wks
    thank ya :)
    acridi likes this.
  3. Can be done. Will probably have it done a lot sooner than two weeks, I'll DM when completed :D
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  4. Hey! I'd like to have some buckets filled woth lava, please! I will supply the buckets, so you don't have to waste your iron on them. :)

Item and amount: 5 DCs of lava buckets (I will supply buckets, can deliver them to you on smp2)
    Offered price: 2.5k
    Deadline: if you could do it before Tuesday afternoon that'd be great, if you don't manage that time, no worries and no hurry after that. :)

Does that sound good? :) If you feel like doing more lava, let me know, I'll give you more buckets and offer 0.5k per DC. :)
    Bunjimon348 likes this.
  5. That can be done too. I'll set up a chest on smp2 for you to drop them off.
  6. Great, thanks! I literally just turned my computer off 5 minutes ago, but I guess I'll turn on my laptop instead to get you the buckets right now. :) EDIT: delivered! :) EDIT2: paid and picked up, thanks a lot!
  7. 5 Dcs of Black concrete
    Within 2 weeks

Expect more orders from me ;)
    acridi likes this.
  8. Can be done! :)
    ConductorConduit likes this.
  9. 1dc of sand
    within 5days
  10. The player is derelict and has not been seen for months, this service is almost certainly not accepting new orders