Flying On ANY Smp

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Cyberazaz101, May 17, 2013.

1. Hey, I've been building a tall mega mall on smp6,and on Utopia It'd be easier to build because you can fly,so I think they should allow diamond supporters to fly on ANY smp,however they add a "fly" flag to remove flying on some residences. What do you all think?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. This has been suggested but the general consensus is that people don't want it. Even with a Fly flag. And having it on utopia makes it an even better perk.
    fluffinator09, 607 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  3. No. It...it just makes mega builds less impressive.
  4. I don't like the idea. Utopia is a special playground server. The SMPs are not.
  5. What if I'm not looking to impress, but simply to have easy access to functionality? You (a numbers person) should realize that. Some people (like how Eclipsys was) simply play this game to create awesome things. Some do so to rise through the ranks.
  6. So. Let's imagine a new player going through the tutorial and such... And a diamond supporter is flying around at the closest res to spawn..

Mr.Potato : Oh my gosh! Flying! (/report cyberazaz101 Flying!)
    Other people : No no no no! It's safe! Don't worry! (Too late)
    Staff : Ahh.. It's another false flying claim... Well, I guess I have to check it out just to make sure..

7. Or they can filter out flying claims from people reporting Diamond Supporters...
  8. Right, so if a Diamond Supporter is using fly hacks, they can never be caught?
  9. Well, while it can be functional, it is drifting too far from vanilla.
    607 likes this.
  10. Perfect. Then any diamond supporter could use a fly mod in the wild without worrying about being reported.
    5chris100, Equinox_Boss, 607 and 2 others like this.
  11. NO. NO. NO. that is like saying the moon is a potato. it makes no sense.
  12. I know, right? The moon is obviously made out of CHEESE!
  13. ermagherd... NASA ALIENS!
  14. You know I can hear the trumpet right now lol
  15. Yes, flying would make things easier. But just because its easier does not make it better. With the teleporter system, I know from experience that it is most definitely possible, and really not all that difficult, to build a skyscraper. I'm nota huge fan of any flying what-so-ever, I just think its too many sprinkles on our vanilla cupcake if you get what I mean. :p
    penfoldex, mba2012 and RainbowChin like this.
  16. And EMC is a very special and unique cupcake :)
    mba2012 and cddm95ace like this.
  17. *Pie
    technologygeek and mba2012 like this.
  18. On topic: I don't think this is a good idea. It's bad enough I can currently fly in Utopia town. I keep forgetting and trying to fly everywhere else.

mba2012, SoulPunisher and RainbowChin like this.
  19. jkjkjk182 and mba2012 like this.