Flags are just annoying now

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by mba2012, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Most of this has a point, but some of the flags you want to be incorporated with others definitely need to be on their own. I wouldn't want to give someone use so they could set something up and have them eggifying or killing my emc horses, and i wouldnt want to give someone build to help me and have them placing lava and killing animals or going through hoppers. I do agree though, there are way too many unnecessary flags and someone should definitely be removed and an in-game list would be great for them new players.
  2. You could, for example, give them +build and -bucket, which would prevent placing the lava in this place. :)
    607, NINJATTILA and mba2012 like this.
  3. All flags currently off?
  4. Perhaps have an icon representing the flag above the wool block, so it's easy to see at a glance what each flag is set to? Eg, a chest for container, a shovel for build, a lever for use etc.

Overall concept is very nice though.
  5. :0 This is great!
    Luke4214 likes this.
  6. Yup. :)
    Luke4214 likes this.
  7. I couldn't agree more on this thread. :) We defiantly need a quick command to give all commands(or like the GUI everyone has been taking pics of above), because it is quiet annoying with giving 10+ flags to someone who is your friend to do stuff on your residence.
  8. That is just simply amazing!!!! Hopefully Aikar Can get to it!
    Luke4214 likes this.
  9. Instead of the chest name "Large Chest" it should be Flags for [PlayerName]
    607 likes this.
  10. the chest with the icon and wool is actually a realy practical idea...that would be sooo much easier to use than all the individual commands :D
  11. However, you could just do a command such as /flag boozle628 and it would open the interface without the name type in thingy. And with 1.8 being the mod API update, this may very well be possible.
  12. How do you know that mod API will be in 1.8?
  13. Various indications from developers at minecon and on twitter. And they were mentioning before 1.7 they had changed a lot of stuff for mod API and would try to have it come out with the next major update.
  14. Kind of like how they said that it might be in 1.6, then 1.7?
    607 and mba2012 like this.
  15. I assure you 1.8 will not have it. they are hesistent to even say itll happen in 2014...
    607, mba2012, Olaf_C and 1 other person like this.
  16. yeh considering the 1.8 snapshot is already supposed to be released in a few hours (14w02A)
    mba2012 likes this.
  17. Olaf_C, cadgamer101 and mba2012 like this.