Fish Islands (DENIED)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Mr_Muchly, Oct 26, 2020.

1. To the Empire, greetings from Mr_older_muchly. I wish to establish an outpost for the Muchly family. I realize that the location we have been building on may not meet the requirements of the Empire. At the time we started construction we were not aware of any requirements for establishing a base. We wanted a place close to the Empire Outpost for ease of access. The land around our ocean location held evidence of prior building activity, so we moved out into the open sea and found some tiny islands that looked untouched and there we began our little town. To date we have constructed some nice buildings, including a banner and head gallery, map center, conduit reactor, town hall and homes. A rail station is under construction, roads and tunnels have also been built. We Muchly's are a simple, quiet family, we try to be model Empire citizens without being too obnoxious. I ask that you give our application consideration, it will be a nice little town out in the sea.

Thank You,

Mr. Older Muchly
  2. Send me a pm with the smp this is on with the coords to the locked chest that will be the center location for your claim. (Chest doesn't have to permanent it can be relocated just need it to established area)
    http://pm.emc.gs/AncientTower