Fish Fight!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by OrigamiJoe, Apr 9, 2014.

1. It's fun :3
    OrigamiJoe likes this.
  2. FISH
    OrigamiJoe likes this.
  3. Well Part to has come to a end. Break time at the Fish Club again.
    Come fish and hangout :D

Part 3 of my mobarena will happen in 2hourish!
  4. :D The MA's were a lot of fun. Could only attend the first one but at least I won! Thanks for holding this Joe everyone is having a blast :) I think I might actually fish now, too. Haven't yet xD
    OrigamiJoe likes this.
  5. I hope I can help with the event later. Talk to you in game.
    OrigamiJoe likes this.
  6. next MA in lil over an hour
    Rounds will be Fish vs. Kitties
    No items, No Gear Just a fish vs. tons of hungry cats
    *may have one Normal round depending on if players show up geared up for it.

Fishing at 10006 Fish Club come join the party.
  7. If no one shows up or not enough (with gear), maybe you could make it iron only? So it would be fair for more people.
  8. I'll ask when everyone is there.
  9. Thanks to all that showed to my all day event :D It was really fun being able to do something for you guys, but there was a reason I threw an all day event. I've come upon really needing a job and I will be having to get one at a glass factory which will eat up a lot of my time. Also finishing up my semester at school I really need to spend every minute I can in the studio on the torch. By the way I go to school for glass blowing/flame working artistic/scientific and the only way I can do the school work is if I am at the school using the equipment. I'm afraid I won't be able to spend much time in moderating position here which will likely become myself stepping down. I want to thank all of you, even if you disliked me, for letting me be apart of the EMC staff team. It was really great being there for ya.
  10. Thanks for the even't I was fishing for over half an hour while you where all at MA, I was feeling tired and left but enjoyed the 2 seconds I lived when the MA first round started :)
    southpark347 and PandasEatRamen like this.